Friday, December 10, 2021

The Matrix opens up with the date 2/19/98 and Daniel Bernhardt as Agent Johnson

 

While I was searching for my post about Minnie Pearl Thomas in my last post I stumbled upon a post about The Matrix that I made a long time ago. Notice how I pointed out that first Matrix film begins by showing us the date 2/19/98 haha....So the Matrix even has a connection to 219 or 2/19...


Funnier yet to me is that I figured I would look at the new Matrix coming out again and I that Agent Johnson in the films is portrayed by Daniel Bernhardt lol....I had no idea about this and it's funny because I just randomly mentioned Daniel Bernhardt in my post about the Rock and the film "Red Notice" because Telemarketers often call me Daniel Burn Hart. 

Agent Johnson...Dwayne The Rock JOHNSON...


Of course..

Daniel Bernhardt=268(FB) and 187(FB)

The Matrix=356(Fibonacci)


Keanu Charles Reeves=192....2/19 or 19/2..

I also find this funny because when I woke up today my kids wanted me to turn on YouTube for them. When I went to the YouTube app on my TV I went to search for "Dominus Rex" because that's what they usually want to watch....but the first thing in the search said something like.."Times when NEO wasn't The One" that Jasmine's brother must've looked up last night or earlier this morning, because it wasnt' on there last night. 




1 comment:

  1. 2-19 is 101 days after your birthday. Rambo and I have established 101 as representing Sirius and Gemini. MJ born on 101 date num. Michael = 101 hebrew. But also Rambo has identified Sirius with the drowning theme. 2-19 the 50th day and it's said that Sirius A and Sirius B orbit each other in a 50 year cycle. We know how 50 is important to drowning. 50 states.

    ReplyDelete