Saturday, December 25, 2021

Surfer killed in Shark Attack at Morro Bay, California

 


There's not many details in this story but I wanted to document it as only a few weeks ago I had synchronicity with Sharks and blogged about Sharks/Mandela Effect. 

Shark=219(Engl Ext)


I searched my blog for "Shark" and outside of the recent synchronicity, the last time I blogged about Sharks was a Tiger King post on 7/15/21....I find this funny because my previous blog post was about Damian Lillard who was born on 7/15....


California=219(Jewish)

Surfer=39

Been saying 39 is important to 2/19. 


Interesting of the few things that Wikipedia mentions about Morro, California one of them is that the film "Murder By Numbers" was filmed there..

We'll see if we get more details on this story in the future..

1 comment:

  1. Morro Bay and surrounding area the good ol boys club runs deep. Many suspicious stories arise from the area.

    ReplyDelete