Sunday, December 19, 2021

Bouncy Castle in wind kills children in Australia-Recent Wind Storm and Chris Farley/Tommy Boy


 

I keep seeing this castle bounce house story in the news so I figured I would click on it. Apparently some kids in Australia died because the Wind blew this bounce house up in the air....It's funny to me because we recently had the big Wind storm that came through the midwest...the store I work at even closed early because it was supposed to be so bad...Never in my life do I remember stores closing over a Wind but it happened all over last week. It did tornado in a bunch of places and we even had one about 7 miles away but the storm was actually very weak in the actual town. 

Anyway, I figured I would look up the town that this bouncy house story happened in and I saw that it says Prince Charles proclaimed it a city on Queen Elizabeth II's 56th bday...Of course, the Royal Family and Jesuits are important to this number....and think about a CASTLE bounce house in relation to the Royal Family. 

Once I saw this I figured I would search "Wind" on my blog and possibly I would find a story about the Royal Family...I remember I posted about Prince Charles laughing at Boris Johnson's Umbrella in the Wind a while back......instead the first post that comes up is one about Chris Farley...I find this funny because Zach has recently made a bunch of videos about Chris Farley, which I hadn't watched but kept getting notifications for...I just watched the 3 shorter ones in the midst of this post....

Another reason I find this interesting is that the other day when the Wind storm was coming I made a Meme on Snapchat with Chris Farley and the local weatherman Jim Flowers.

Think how the Wikipedia also says Prince Charles Of Wales and not just Prince Charles too...and then think about Tommy Boy sitting in the boat...the kids say "Hey Lady, You Gotta big WHALE on your boat". My old post also involves Japan which reminds me of Whales because of the South Park episode about Dolphins/Whales. 

Also, think about Chris Farley dying in Chicago...the WINDY City. 

The bouncy castle story also happened in Tasmania, Australia...think about the Tasmanian Devil...Wind/Tornado

Tommy's girlfriend in the film is Julie Warner who is currently 56 years old...but notice she was once married to a guy name Jonathan PRINCE lol. 

Chris Farley=173
Tornado=173(FB)
173 a big number with South Africa/Duck/Mandela Effect Theme..

Chris Farley also important to the Fat Comedian Theme, which makes me think of Gabriel Iglesias again. 
It's interesting they have a story about Saturday Night Live having to film in front of no audience due to Covid too...this happened on Chris Farley's death day...
Also, sticks out to me because Tom Hanks was on this episode and I just mentioned Forrest Gump a few days ago....also my post with Chris Farley and Wind involved Forrest Gump a bit. 




A big thing in Zach's videos about Tommy Boy is that he answers "Herbie Hancock" on his test at Marquette(Jesuit School)....It's also History 201(Jesuit number)....
Also, the Declaration of Independence question and that is all about the number 56(Society of Jesus). 

This makes even more sense when it flashes the 239 on the bottom of the book too. 


Random info here but I realized a few more 219's while researching during this post. 

Francis Bacon=219

United States=219(FB)


No comments:

Post a Comment