Monday, December 27, 2021

Death of Michael Nesmith(The Monkees) and the Mandela Effect Theme-Timerider: The Adventures of Lyle/Lynn Swann

I'm sitting here looking back at my old Mandela Effect syncs/Posts because there is an obvious narrative going on with it. Anyway, in my original post about Donald Trump and "We are the Champions", I also mention Hocus Pocus and the film "Timerider: The Adventures of Lyle/Lynn Swann." Recall, in April 2019 I blogged about the horse Omaha Beach and it's owner Richard Mandella..then a few days later I was blogging about James Holzhauer/Ken Jennings and Jeopardy. After I posted my blog post, I checked my email to find out that I had a comment on a video I made about "Timerider" in relation to the Mandela Effect...then the next day I was looking more at Alex Trebek and I found out he because the first host to simultaneously host 3 shows after he took over for Lynn Swann as host of "To Tell The Truth." 
Richard Mandella born on 11/5. 
Time Travel date in "Timerider" is 11/5 just like "Time After Time" and "Back to the Future." 
 


So I figured I would look at the film Timerider again to see what date it was released and such and right away something stuck out to me...Notice that the film was scored, produced and co-written by Michael Nesmith....He's the Monkee who just died on 12/10/21....I mean you have to be kidding me lol. 

So even his death is linked to this Mandela Effect Theme...too bad I don't know more about him...I do recall watching The Monkees at my grandmas house when I was a young child though. 

Maybe should watch out for one of the important people to Hocus Pocus such as the music writer or Producer too? 

Alex Trebek=219(FB) and 167



3 comments:

  1. "South Park:Post Covid The Return of Covid" 167.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say Hocus Pocus, my mind defaulted to this group. (I'm 66 btw)

    "Hocus Pocus" is a song by the Dutch rock band Focus, written by keyboardist, flautist and vocalist Thijs van Leer and guitarist Jan Akkerman. It was recorded and released in 1971 as the opening track of their second studio album Moving Waves. An edited version was released as a single (with "Janis" as the B-side) on the Imperial, Polydor and Blue Horizonlabels in Europe in 1971.

    A true novelty song, had some air time in the US, give a listen and you'll hear. Might get stuck between your ears.

    Thanks for all you do and your perspectives'.

    ReplyDelete