Thursday, December 30, 2021

Synchronicity with Chili Peppers when I got home from getting my Chile Colorado

 

I went to El Jimador and got my Chile Colorado as I said in the last post and I wondered if they would still have the Pope Obituary up like last time. Recall that lady died in October and they still had her obituary up in December....Anyway, I get there and they have a new Obituary up on the wall and the Pope one is gone...I had to laugh though, because this lady died on Pope Francis' bday 12/17, so there is still an odd connection. 
Joyce Denker=56
Pope=56
Society of Jesus=56
Marcia Pope=56...died age 56
Denison, Iowa=56


She died a span of 319 days after her bday..
Joyce Elaine Denker=319(FB)
This interests me because 3/19/21 was a big day with the Volcano symbolism that was connected to Houston Tumlin/Will Ferrell...I blogged about Houston Tumlin again just before I left to get my food tonight is why it stands out. 

I get home and sit on the couch to eat my Chile Colorado and to kill time I turned on Slotomania on my phone because my kids were watching Scooby Doo. I randomly turned on the Chili Peppers game only because the last time I played it, I lost all my game money on it, so I figured it would eventually hit the bonus game....
After I turn on the game I reach into the bag and get my food out to see that they put plastic silverware inside with a Chili Pepper picture lol....I've been to this place countless times and ordered to-go and I have never got silverware wrapped like this either. It's usually just a plastic fork not wrapped in anything, so I thought it was a hilarious sync....I then showed my daughter the sync and she said, "You Know What's even funnier"...Scooby Doo just had a scene about Chili Peppers a second ago


I then rewinded the Scooby Doo on TV and for sure only a seconds before I had the Chili Pepper sync there is a part about Chili Peppers on the Scooby Doo playing on the TV....It's hard to see but the basket on the left has Chili Peppers in it...Apparently the movie actually involves them going to a Pepper Plantation too. I had no idea as I've never paid any attention when they are playing on the TV. 

It's Scooby Doo on Zombie Island that came out on 9/22/1998....

So the French Republic anniversary...


I just learned something new too because of this...

Notice Pope Francis arrived in America 86 days before his bday...

Recall that he will turn 86 years old next year and I've been talking all about 8/6/22...


I also have a feeling that this sync is probably somehow related to my post about the death of Red Hot Chili Pepper Jack Sherman, or something to do with the Red Hot Chili Peppers....or possibly the country Chile? 

Chile Colorado? Chili Pepper sync..

The Jack Sherman post had a lot to do with the Charles Manson/Slipknot/Rose stuff...

Charlie Manson=219

Sherman died on Roman Polanski's bday in 2020. 

A guy at work today also showed me some picture of Facebook of a bunch of cassettes like Nirvana's Nevermind and the Metallica's Black Album stacked on top of each other with a caption how they all came out within a year of each other....I am almost positive that Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" was one of the albums too...I just can't find the picture anymore or I'd post it..


I never noticed this in the previous stuff with Jack Sherman, but notice this album cover involves ROSES...

4 comments:

  1. I did hear under the bridge on the radio yesterday in lite of betty white dying

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Years = 110 218 162
    Miami Florida = 110 218 162

    Golden Girls set in "Miami" = 99

    ReplyDelete