Thursday, December 9, 2021

Nick Cannon's son Zen dead after I blog about Rihanna/Eminem-Sync to my blog posts-Bush/Everything Zen-Slim 400 Death-Neptune

 


Interesting that Nick Cannon's son dies after I blog about Rihanna and Eminem..recall Nick Young is synces to a theme with Charles Manson that involves Eminem...

It's also interesting that a span of 98 days ago I had synchronicity with Iggy Azalea and Fancy and mentioned that Nick Cannon may be important..

Nick Cannon=98


I time before this, I blogged about Nick on 4/10/21 when I had synchronicity with a kid at work named Zack.
Notice how the synchronicity involved 219 and 2/19...a big thing that keeps coming up with a Water/Drowning/Money theme and notice the old post also mentions the Hoover Dam...Hoover the Stock Market Crash president..

Nicholas Scott Cannon=219

The name Zen is also interesting when u think how Nirvana was important to 219..Blackout..Water..Money...Nirvana and Zen both terms important to Buddhism.

In relation to Nirvana, I can't help but think of the band Bush and their song "Everything Zen." 
Notice Gavin Rossdale is currently 56 years old..
Gavin Rossdale=56
Everything Zen=56
We know 56 is big with Coronavirus and the Jesuit theme. 
Plus, the lyrics of the song say "I Don't Believe that Elvis is Dead" lol...think how Elvis is linked to Coronavirus/Tom Hanks. 

Possibly not connected but looking at this song I see it says scenes from the video were recreated in the opening scenes of the TV show "Millennium." This makes me think of the Mandela Effect and some people remember the word "Millenium" and not Millennium"...like Millenium Falcon and not Millennium Falcon...

It's also interesting that I always mix up Nick Young and Nick Cannon and this story came 189 days after Nick Cannon's bday...
Zen Cannon=189(FB)
Swaggy P=98



There's also something interesting with how this death syncs to Cannon Hinnant..Recall he was a 5 year old that died in 2020 synced to Nick Cannon....
Notice Cannon Hinnant died 1 months 29 days before Nick Cannon's bday...
Nick Young's bday is 129 days before Nick Young's. 
The story of Nick Young's son dying is 1 month 29 days after his bday. 

I only noticed this because 12/7 is 5 months 25 days before Nick Young's bday...
525 was big with Cannon Hinnant and how it synced to George Floyd/Nick Cannon/Marilyn Manson...Nick Young's twins even share a bday with Cannon Hinnant. 


In relation to Eminem, it's interesting we got the death of Slim 400 on 12/8/2021...Slim Shady...Slim 400? 
Slim 400 known mostly because of the rapper YG..
I can't shake that this is somehow important to the Mighty Duck theme..
Notice Slim 400 born on the 173rd day of 1988 and YG born on 3/9. 
The Mighty Ducks=173
Duck=39
Jussie Smollett currently 39 and shares a bday with Slim 400. 

Rambo also talked a lot about Neptune last night...
Recall that Rihanna is important to Neptune and her song Diamonds involves bringing a Horse back to life...then she is floating in WATER at the end...
Neptune is the god of the Sea and Horses/Earthquakes.
2/19 is in Pisces that is ruled by Neptune..
Rihanna from Barbados and we just had the story of Barbados ditching Queen Elizabeth II..The CNN video had Prince Harry in South Africa in the story..
Barbados flag has the Trident(Neptune)


I think this is why we had Putin and Biden meeting about Ukraine recently too...
The Coat of Arms for Ukraine is the Trident. 

Neptune also important to Dolphins..
Young DOLPH important to 2/19 stuff. 

A lot of the Neptune symbolism was really important in 2014 and the Kill PHIL(Horse Lover) narrative. We even had the SEAhawks vs the Broncos(Horse) in the Super Bowl....with a Maserati commerical(Trident Symbol) that seemed to represent a secret society waiting to strike. 

It's funny to me that I don't really like Horse and I've seen Jaws too many times that I'm terrified of the Ocean, yet I've always had a weird infatuation with Neptune. I even thought about naming my child Neptune if it was girl...
Neptune=95
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
SpongeBob=95
Recall my sync with SpongeBob a while back that I related to Pluto but it's just as important to Neptune. 

Neptune=189(FB) and 187(FB) and 120(FB)
189 and 120 big with Travis Scott/Atlanta Braves..
189 important to the Blackout symbolism with Young Dolph

The Monster=189(FB)(Sync with Rihanna)
Bebe Rexha=173

Horse Racing narrative sycned to Richard Mandella/Mandela Effect....D-Day also named Operation Neptune. 







1 comment:

  1. D.T. of the BRONCOS dies at age 33 in the shower. Also there was this pretty big update in the game Destiny 2 that showcases a Starhorse. When I downloaded the update to the game I wasn’t shocked at all to see it. The developers seem to know things about the mysteries.

    ReplyDelete