Thursday, December 30, 2021

Synchronicity with Facebook Again in connection to Yesterday's Blog Post

 

Facebook does it again today lol...I had to work at the register until 4 today and then I usually go to the kitchen for the last hour...Anyway, I switched with the kid who came in at 4 and his 1st customer almost walked out thinking he paid...His card didnt read correctly and he swiped it, so he thought it went through and proceeded to leave...but our machine makes u use the chip no matter what..its confusing, but we stopped him before he left...I then was saying how he was a cousin to Laura Smith, so I couldve found him and let him know even if he did leave...

So I then go to the kitchen and go to Facebook and the first person it shows me is Laura Kelley.. This is the same girl I was talking about, except I called her by her maiden name Smith. Oddly enough with all the "Smiths" in the world, Facebook knows what I meant. 

Laura Smith=148
My sync with Facebook yesterday was with Lani, and the original post involving her a few months ago was all about 148. 
Lani's bday is 148 days after mine.
The post had a lot to do with Lani being an ex-girlfriend of my cousin Jacob who lived in Kansas City with her..
Kansas City=148 and 174(FB)
Laura Smith=174(FB)
Laura Kelley=174

I know this is important further because Laura is a cousin to my cousin Jacob as well..just on his moms side of the family. She is also really into Rodeos and Horses....
Her bday is 11/1 meaning today is 1 months 29 days after her bday..
Horse=129(FB)

Thinking more about this, in my post that involved Lani with the song "Maybe It Was Memphis" I didn't realize a big connection to this..
Memphis=165(FB)

165 was the biggest number I talked about in my original post about Lani, which was 165 days before her bday too.

I also mentioned the Baltimore Ravens in the orignal post because a Psychic guy named Raven I had an experience with years ago...
Baltimore=148 and 174(FB)
Baltimore Ravens=174





No comments:

Post a Comment