Sunday, August 1, 2021

Synchronicity with Boat while watching Manifest-Volcano Symbolism

 


Alistair took a nap on the couch so I was sitting there trying to finish the last few episodes of Manifest. Oddly enough, the plot of the last few episodes has involved a Volcano eruption..
129 a Volcano number..
Manifest=129
See previous posts. 

Anyway, when Alistair woke up, he walked over to me and yelled "Boat." His brother calls YouTube "Boat" that I explained before, so now he thinks it's called "Boat" too. Anyway, right as he yelled it the lady on Manifest also said "Boat". 
I just find it funny that my last synchronicity with Boat was on 6/1 and then the Iran boat sank on 6/2...
Today is 61 days after 6/1, or also a span of 62 days after 6/1. 
My son Alistair was also important to the Volcano symbolism....
it just has me thinking....tomorrow is 8/2 or 2/8. 
Volcano=82 and 28

I was also watching Manifest on my phone, but the screenshot will not send to my email for some reason...After the sync happened I came upstairs and loaded it on my computer so I could get a screenshot. I noticed when I turned my computer on that the time was 3:12....I then realized the episode is season 3 episode 12.....If you go back to 2017, the number 312 was very important to the Jesuits, North Korea and the Angel Michael....I discovered much of this just before the USS Fitzgerald crashed...

Volcano=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)
Today is the 213th day...
213...312

Alistair=64 and 153(FB)
Boat=64(FB) and 153(Jewish)
6/2 was the 153rd day..

Alistair Behrendt=328(FB)
I just mentioned this number yesterday in relation to Slipknot. 
Will Ferrell=328(FB)

The actress on the show who said "Boat" even has a bday on 5/16...this was a number important to NASCAR/Slipknot/Buffy/France/Royal Family....It's all related back to my son Alistair and how he was born the same day Anthoine Hubert died..
Athena Karkanis=264(FB)

Grace Stone=212(FB) and 44, 107
NASCAR=212(FB)
Earthquake=44, 107
Volcano=107

The final NASCAR race of the regular season is on 8/28 this year too. 

I figured I would look at the NASCAR race today, but apparently there isn't a race until 8/8...It's interesting that this would happen after the 22nd race though....Recall that Anthoine Hubert was all about 22...plus next year is the year 22'.  

I guess we will see what comes of this. 
Tomorrow is also 3 months 8 days before my bday and I'm currently 38 years old..
Gematria=38

It's also my friend Derek's birthday and I randomly seen him the last two nights. We talked a bit about this knowledge too. 

Tomorrow is also the 214th day and this number is important to Prince Harry/Meghan Markle..

I should also point out that Alistair ended up wanting Scooby Doo...
Scooby Doo=165(FB)
Will Ferrell=165
Alistair Behrendt=165
Twenty Two=165

2 comments:

  1. "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is a 1976 hit song written, composed and performed by Canadian singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot to commemorate the sinking of the bulk carrier SS Edmund Fitzgerald on Lake Superior on November 10, 1975. Lightfoot drew his inspiration from Newsweek's article on the event, "The Cruelest Month", which it published in its November 24, 1975, issue.[1] Lightfoot considers this song to be his finest work.[2]

    ReplyDelete