Friday, August 6, 2021

Synchronicity with Iceberg and 11:11 when I got home tonight-Octonauts-Volcano

 

After I got home from my unpaid Taxi internship tonight I came upstairs and pulled out my phone. I noticed that it was 11:11...I then had to type in my password to get into my phone, which is 1111...I thought this was funny, but once my phone came on, I noticed that it was also at 11 percent. I'm not gonna lie either, I was being a dick before this, because the house is messy as hell and I'm stressed as shit always having to take care of my girlfriends family. Her brother has to do zoom drug/alcohol meetings in order to get his license back..and he was supposed to be done soon...I asked her how his class went yesterday and she said...oh he fell asleep and didn't do it..that's really what set me off earlier..her family doesn't give a shit about anything because they know that we will just help em out and I'm tired of it. For an analogy, my girlfriend is Fiona on Shameless and her stepdad(who pretty much raised her) is Frank. Anyway, rant over...I'm just mentioning this because I just realized her brothers name sums to 86. 
So anyway, I'm sitting here on the computer and pry a half hour later I stopped and randomly looked at the TV to see an Iceberg lol...I mean the odds? 
My kids were watching YouTube when I left, but I know for sure they weren't watching Octonauts...it was something with Dinosaurs, so this had to have turned on at some point when I was gone and they went to bed. 
Notice the video has 11K likes too. 

Octonauts=229(FB) and 52, 29, 115...
James Bond=52, 29
115 was important to Talladega and the Boat syncs a while back too...

Iceberg=166(FB)

Look at the most recent episode of Octonauts that came out too...It's about Volcanoes..
If you count the 12 special episodes there are currently a total of 128 episodes...meaning the next will be the 129th episode too...129 the Volcano number..
The new season is supposed to begin in late 2021 and the first episode involves China.



No comments:

Post a Comment