Thursday, August 5, 2021

Iceberg Sync at Work Today

 

How awesome...I'm at work and I came out of the bathroom and started walking towards the register...I looked at the guy being waited on and he had a construction shirt with a picture of Ice and the word Berg just below it..
ICE..Berg...
I somewhat know him and asked him does that mean Ice Berg and he said..oh I guess it does...I just always noticed the shed...
I found what I think is the company on Facebook to show u what I mean...the shirt was a bit different, but still the same concept if it's not the correct business..
Just hilarious..

It makes me think of Brother Berg too..
Brother Berg=170(FB) and 231(FB) and 62
170 a big number to the Moon and Zach..
62 was important to the Boat syncs..

I can't find the guy wearing the shirt on Facebook either..so I'm curious what his bday and such is too..I think I know his name lol, but I don't see him..so maybe I got it wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment