Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Jasmine asked me if my Aunt Lorraine was still alive on Black Mamba Day-France-Duran Duran-James Bond-World's Fair

 


I got home earlier and my kids were still awake so I sat on the couch for a bit until they fell asleep....I then came upstairs and sat in my chair. A few minutes later Jasmine sent me the above text asking if my Aunt Lorraine died lol..cause she couldn't remember....Apparently she was sitting on the porch smoking and randomly thought of my Aunt and couldn't remember if she died or not.....
The funny thing about this is that today is 8/24..or Kobe Bryant/Black Mamba Day.....if you go back and read my posts about my aunt Lorraine, I knew she was going to die in connection to Kobe Bryant and then she did die in connection to Kobe Bryant...
So what are the odds that Jasmine would randomly message me this question...
To top it off, my last message to her before this was at 2:24pm today...
Kobe Bryant=224(FB)
Lorraine died on 22/4. 
I remember thinking about this number when writing up my Rolling Stones blog post earlier too...
Rolling Stones=224(FB)
I remember thinking how it was Black Mamba day...

Something I didn't see before was that Lorraine died age 58 and was born on the day leaving 58 days in the year..
Kobe Bryant=58

Recall that Lorraine was sycned to the Diamond Princess ship when coronavirus first got big too...they sent the patients to the same hospital she was at.....just thinking about the "Boat" syncs I've had. 
University of Nebraska Medical Center=201
Lorraine Houston=201, 78 and 84
Event 201..
NBA suspended 201 days after Kobe's bday and 201 days before the Jesuit anniversary in 2020. 
Jesuits and 201
Jesuit=78 and 84
She died a span of 5 months 6 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
Society of Jesus=56
Coronavirus=56
Cross of Lorraine....Zach just made that video about the letter "T" and the the Templar Cross in relation to the 20 years since 9/11 too...
Coronavirus declared a national emergency on Friday the Thirteenth, which is important to the Templars....Zach's book came out on 10/13 which is the day the Templars were wiped out in France and also the day the Pope Paul III became Pope...He is the pope who approved the Jesuits...He was also born on 2/29 which makes me think of FRANCE where the Templars were wiped out and the Jesuits were created. 

Jasmine Cowgill=204(FB) and 152
Lorraine Houston=204
Lorraine died a span of 152 days after Jasmine's bday. 
Lorraine's son Chris also has a bday on 4/20 or 20/4. 

In relation to France....My aunt was married on 9/22/1984....84....22/9...The anniversary of the French Republic....the Cross of Lorraine is an emblem of Lorraine, France..

Marilyn Manson uses the Cross of Lorraine....This sticks out because today is 1 year 4 months 2 days after my aunt died..
Slipknot=142(FB)
Gematria=142

I also wonder about CCR or John Fogerty...that I mentioned before with Lorraine..He is currently 76 years old...
CCR=86(Jewish)
Tiger=76

Just another odd synchronicity in the books. 

One last thought...earlier today my cousin Chris posted a happy birthday wish to some Duran guy in Chicago...He goes on tour with a lot of older bands so at first I thought it was a guy from Duran Duran...but it wasn't....I don't know very much about that band, but possibly there's an importance to them. 
Simon Le Bon=152 and 230(FB)
Duran Duran=230(FB)
Today is 2 months 30 days before Jasmine's bday. 
Duran Duran also had a spinoff band called "Arcadia"...they only released one album titled "So Red the ROSE." 
Arcadia=152

Duran Duran was Princess Diana's favorite band...hmmm..France..

Ha, I figured it out....they wrote the theme song to the James Bond film "A View to a Kill."...Notice how it talks about Freddie Mercury and the Live Aid concert too with this song. 


Of course the music video would be filmed at the Eiffel Tower along with a scene in the James Bond movie happening here. 
Notice this song came out on 5/6 too...recall that the Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 World's Fair that began on 5/6. 
Eiffel Tower=56
Paris, France=56
Of course,  Wikipedia now says the date is 5/5 but it was 5/6 for years on there. 

It wasn't changed until 5/6/2021. 


Just want to point out that there are a ton of places that say 5/6 too...so it's interesting this was changed to 5/5, just like Field of Dreams. 
Field of Dreams came out in 1989, which was 100 years after this Fair, which was for the 100 year anniversary of the French Revolution beginning in 1789. 





9 comments:

  1. No joke I woke up this morning dreaming of two of my aunts. They're both lawyers and have done really well for themselves. One has her own practice and the other works in D.C. The topic of divorce came up because in the dream I had two other aunts that were about to get divorced. Both my lawyer aunts are divorced in real life. They've actually both been divorced twice. But it was just an awkward moment sitting there with them two facing me talking about divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm just now seeing where you mention Princess Diana. I mean speaking of divorce....

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way check out the gematria of "Alice Hoffman" she wrote the book Practical Magic that the film was based on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, just had another dream flashback. It's really pretty funny to me. I shaved my head last night for context which I haven't done in YEARS. Anyways I'm trying to impress this lady in a dream and we're on these docks and I ask if it's safe/legal to jump in the water with a razor in your hand and my brother is like yea that's perfectly fine. So I take off into the water and dive so far I almost hit the post underneath the dock I'm diving under. I actually remember diving normally and that the momentum picked up so much that my arms ended up at my side with me diving headfirst which I've never done in real life. But the cool part is that lady dove in right after me. I remember too they're being a native american theme like I want to say she was Native American and then we're sitting at a table watching a single file line of midget Indians walking down a sidewalk and people are saying something to the effect of ya'll need to go back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. During the last Crusade, the last Templar stronghold, Akkon, fell on May 18 th,1291. Only 2½ Months later, just the time it took to travel to Europe, Switzerland was founded on August 1st, 1291. This is why the Swiss flag remains a simplifiedTemplars flag in the same red and white colours; and why a Templar Warriorsshield is still shown, with the Templars cross on it.
    The Name Switzerland comes from Sisters of Isis (Ancient Egyptian Goddess), in German Schwester Land...Sister..Switzer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much of the Gold from ancient Egypt and Jerusalem was transported to Switzerland -- so we can assume that this is where the famous Templars treasure has been hoarded. A similar process seems to have happened during the SecondWorld War, where treasure ended up in Switzerland, having been seized from the House of Judah -- which would not have included Khazars, Edomites, Kenites,AshkeNAZIm, Pharisees, Zionists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story goes that in 1095 at Clermont, France, Pope Urban 2nd (whosepower and popularity were waning) declared war on the Muslim Caliphate,initiating the Crusade to recapture Jerusalem. Out of this blood-bath arose the Knights of the Temple of Solomon, or Knights Templars.
    Think about that the guardians of the Vatican are still Soldiers from Switzerland!

    In Jerusalem, the Templars adopted Kabbalistic and Hermetic teachings, deviating so far from Christian practise that, in 1307, some were arrested in France by King Philippe for "Satanic Activity", denial of Christ, idol worship, Black Magic and homosexuality.

    In France they call Switzerland "Les Soeurs d`isis"-"Sisters of Isis".

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1889 "World Series"

    New York Giants

    Vs

    Brooklyn Bridegrooms [ DODGERS ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was searching your blog for Lorraine. Completely forgot about this dream I talk about in the comments, especially the Native American part. It's funny cause in the tarot reading I got she suggested I had some Native American ancestry and that I needed to look into it. In that same reading "Clyde Smithson" came up. His name has that 166 Gematria. He died on Kobe's 43rd birthday and I've been connecting Kobe to Whitney HOUSTON through Pluto.

    ReplyDelete