Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sync with my previous post in relation to 27 and my cousin Chris

 


So I just went to CNN after my last post and this is the top story...it's funny because my cousin Chris, whose mom Lorraine I just documented about last night lives in San Diego..and we used to play music together...our band was heavily influenced by Nirvana. Funnier yet is that earlier today I saw a post from my uncle Wally about Chris' band winning first place at the San Diego music awards..


I then went to Facebook to find that post from my uncle Wally and one of the first things I see is a 27 year old guy who died...of course he has the Kobe Bryant connection too...his name also sums to 224(FB). Recall that my aunt Lorraine was synced to Kobe too and it was the main point of my post last night.
I scrolled a bit further and of course Facebook gives me a video of Nirvana lol...but it stood out cause the show was in Hoboken...recall this town was important when my uncle Barney died..
I then figured I would just search my uncle Wally on Facebook and of course he has 27 followers..
Suede Radio=169, 61 
Chris Houston=169, 61 and 65

Spencer Elden=204
Chris born on 20/4
Jasmine Cowgill=204(FB)
Lorraine Houston=204

I'm trying to think about this...Chris' dad turned 65 this year...and his sister was born on 5/5...and 5/5 was important in my post last night....don't have time to look more at this now.











No comments:

Post a Comment