Monday, August 30, 2021

Sync with Bohemian Rhapsody and Kanye West at work

 

My day pretty much started witb a synchronicity..I got to work and one of the girls was excited about some new Pumkin Spice latte..she then started talking about how she loves anything with pumpkin and listed off a bunch of things...i then said, "You are like the Bubba Gump of Pumpkins."...about 15 minutes later our other co-worker left early and had Paula come in for her...when Paula came in, she was wearing a Bubba Gump shrimping shirt.
A bit later I was reading what I wrote about Kanye West in the book and I saw the word Beethoven..I then made some joke about how its hard to find a classical music song on google because u cant just type in the lyrics...u basically have to search..classical song that goes dun, dun, dun, dun...dun dun dun dun.

I then searched that on Yahoo and it actually found the Beethoven song I was trying to mimic lol...

I then started playing it and Paula said, isnt this Bohemian Rhapsody?...I was like no its Beethoven..and then she was like oh, yeah Beethovens 5th..I dont know why I said Bohemian Rhapsody..just pretty odd that this happened considering Kanyes connection to this song.

The kicker here is that I looked up Paula's bday and its 6/27....this was the same day that Kanye West sang Bohemian Rhapsody at Glastonburt in 2015 really starting this narrative.

Both Paula and my other co worker Kaitlynns names sum to 179 and 231(FB) too...im not sure when Kaitlynns bday is though.

We were also talking about my friend Phil who was injured in the ATV accident a few months back...and then like 10 minutes later my boss randomly asked me how Phil was doing...she hadnt heard our conversation either....Im just mentioning this because Phil was important to horses and Kaitlynn has horses and takes care of horses..

Forrest Gump is based on the book from 1986...86.




No comments:

Post a Comment