Monday, August 30, 2021

Kanye West said Bush Doesn't Like Black People 86 days after his bday-Pink's Father dead from Prostate Cancer



 

I just wanted to document this as I don't understand the connection...but my video about 86 and Kanye West I also connected it to the Pink symbolism...this is interesting because just the other day I saw the above article about the singer Pink's father dying...He died on the same day that Kanye had the listening party where he brought out Marilyn Manson(8/26). 
Pink was important because she canceled her concert on 8/6..the same day that Alex Jones was kicked off of social media..and Goldberg got arrested. 


Also, notice that Kanye said George Bush doesn't like Black People on 9/2...which was 86 days after his bday on 6/8 or 8/6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment