Thursday, August 5, 2021

Synchronicity with Iceberg today helping me realize the Boat story on 8/2-Iceberg Wall falls at Titanic Museum on 8/2

 






Ha, I never really put this together until a few minutes ago. Earlier today I saw a meme that said something about the edge piece of Lettuce being the "Tip of the Iceberg"...There was something else that happened with Iceberg that I can't remember now too....Just now I went to Facebook and the first thing that came up was a post that mentions tip of the Iceberg.....I then started thinking how I saw a story a few days ago about the Titanic Museum and an Iceberg Wall falling on some people....

What I just realized is that the Iceberg Wall fell on 8/2....this was a day I was watching for with "Boat" Synchronicity....Now it was a story about an actual boat in the media...but what are the odds a story that involves arguably the most famous ship wreck? Hilarious. 

This story happened 109 days after the 109th anniversary of the Titanic sinking too...

I should also point out that I have been seein 105 a whole lot lately...I knew I should've wrote the syncs down too but I didn't....for example..seeing the oven at work with 1:05 on the timer and then noticing that it was 1:05pm....and many others...my son Alistair's name sums to 105....Notice the Titanic sank on what is typically the 105th day. 

Iceberg...Iceland...Greenland

Tennessee's SMOKY Mountains...makes me think of Volcanos. 

Titanic also reminds me of the ROSE theme....Mike Myers is also important to the ROSE theme...my friend Phil was important to the ROSE theme..Slipknot/Charles Manson was important to the ROSE theme. 


How funny that Kate Winslet, who portrays Rose was born on 10/5...She was also 22 years old when Titanic came out. 

Rose=225(Jewish)

Titanic=225(FB)

Edward Smith=225(FB)(Titanic Captain)

I'll think about this more tomorrow, I have to get some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment