Thursday, August 12, 2021

Synchronicity with "Constitution" and the number 53-New Jeopardy Hosts announced-Derek's 'Joey" theme/Angels-Field of Dreams Game on 8/12-Slipknot/Iowa State Fair

 

So I saw this message from Sam a few hours ago while taking my girlfriends brother to work. I figured I would listen to the link on my way home and I did. Basically it was a video about Bill Cooper's beliefs vs Jordan Maxwell's...I then wrote Sam a message saying that I think both of them are controlled people. I then mentioned how at the end of the video Bill Cooper mentions how he owes his allegiance to Christ/God and then the Constitution....
I just don't understand how Bill Cooper could have such great info and then believe in something such as the Constitution that in my opinion was created by the same Mystery School people he talks about. The same with the Bible...and Bill talks a lot about how they attack Christians and what not...who knows lol..

The point I'm making is that I sent this message to Sam and I mentioned the Constitution....I had just got home and I figured I would turn on the Gematria Effect for the last few minutes..and the first thing I heard was some guy who mentioned the "Constitution." So, of course, I am now trying to find the meaning of this happening...

Constitution=53
Sam Moores=53
Jordan Maxwell=53
Bill Cooper=53


If this is the correct bday of Jordan Maxwell...it means that Bill Cooper died 53 days before Maxwell's bday too. 

I also find it interesting that today is 8/11 or 11/8...the big day in relation to Tisha B'Av in 2019...
Tisha B'Av=53


Also, today is the day we found out about Alex Trebek's replacement...Trebek died on 11/8...
Cancer=118
Mike Richards=118 

Notice YouTube recommended the Celebrity Jeopardy in the above picture too....recall in 2016 when I was decoding Jeopardy it was all about the number 53...such as "Cindy Stowell"=53

The other host of Jeopardy is Mayim Bialik....this stands out to me because Derek has recently mentioned a "Joey" theme...Joey Jordison..so on...think about Mayim who is known for portraying "Blossom" that has Joey Lawrence....
Another reason I think this is interesting is that we had the death of Black Rob earlier this year...recall that he is famous for the song "Whoa"...and think how Joey Lawrence always said, "Whoa" on Blossom....
Joey=53
Black Rob=53
Black Rob died a span of 53 days before his 53rd bday. 


Oddly enough, I just golfed with my brother Joey on Saturday in a tournament for our dead relatives on the Murphy side too...I mention this only because I rarely even see my brother Joey and when I heard Derek talking about a "Joey" theme it made me wonder about him...I've also mentioned how our uncle Kelly was important to the number 53 and he died age 53 on my brothers birthday in 2013. 
Oddly enough, I've mentioned a lot about 53 with my uncle Barney, Mike and Kelly before....
I also seen my uncle Ed Murphy at the tournament and of course, we had a conversation about him being in Hustler that I talked about when Larry Flynt died..






Ha...Blossom first aired on 7/5....this is Mike Richard's bday...he was born on 7/5/75....
Blossom=40, 94
Jeopardy=40, 94 and 41
Today is 4 months 1 days before Mayim's bday..


Mike Richard's first Jeopardy episode aired on 2/22/21? ...The 53rd day of the year..

I'm also curious as the date 7/5 is the 186th day of the year...Recall that 186 is a huge number in connection to Zach/Tisha B'Av/Umbrella/Space.....it all stems back to December 2016 when I was talking about Jeopardy and Cindy Stowell...

I just read some of Derek's blog posts. I've been so out of the loop that I didn't even realize today/tomorrow will have the "Field of Dreams" game...
This is interesting because Derek connected Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Angels in the Outfield..in connection to the Indians changing their name to the Guardians...like Guardian Angel....
This "Field of Dreams" game will be on 8/12, which is the same day as the MLB Strike in 1994...which is the same year that "Angels in the Outfield" came out. Recall that the death of Tyler Skaggs(Angels) was synced to this narrative and it's why the Nationals won in 2019...because they were once the Expos and Tisha B'Av in 2019 was all about "Fair" symbolism...Expos/Fair....Slipknot played at the Iowa State Fair for the first time ever on 8/10/2019(Tisha B'Av)..then on 8/11/2019 a man from Zion, Illinois died at their concert...
1994
Jeopardy=94
Guardians=94
Cleveland Indians=94
They changed their name after the 94th game of the season..so on..
What are the odds that the 2021 Iowa State Fair also begins tomorrow on 8/12? 
Iowa=86
Pigs..Iowa..China



Recall that the year I predicted the Indians to play the Cubs in the World Series it was all about "Field of Dreams" too....we then had W.P. Kinsella die and James Earl Jones' wife died right around the time of the World Series..
Field of Dreams=234
Derek Tikkuri=234(FB)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt=234
Mike Richards=234

The Indians also play the Athletics tomorrow, which couldn't be more perfect....recall, in Field of Dreams they go to the Athletics vs the Red Sox game...where it flashes 1922 Moonlight Graham and such...the Athletics also won the World Series in 1989, the same year Field of Dreams came out. It was the 86th World Series, and also the Earthquake series. 
Recall that the Red Sox are also important to the number 86 with the Curse of the Bambino...that was broken by Terry Francona...and Terry Francona recently stepped down due to health issues.....I'm gonna pay attention to the Red Sox and Athletics game tomorrow..
So more 22 and 86 stuff...8/6/22..

Tyler Skaggs also died after the Angels played Oakland...remember the No Hitter after he died was also the first combined no-hitter in California since it happened in Oakland on 7/13/91(Skaggs bday). 
Also, remember how Wikipedia changed the Angels in the Outfield page to say that they first see the Angels at the game against the Athletics....yet if you watch the film it was actually the Blue Jays. This stands out because the Angels play the Blue Jays tomorrow too...Also think about how the Raptors won the NBA Finals in 2019...they had Nick Nurse as their coach and he is from Iowa. 

I should also point out that Tony La Russa was the Athletics coach in the 1989 World Series...He now coaches the Chicago White Sox who are playing in the Field of Dreams game tomorrow. In relation to Iowa, recall that when La Russa signed with the White Sox they made an error and put AJ Hinch's signature on Tony's picture....AJ is from Iowa. 

Kevin Costner's character in the film JFK is also originally from Denison, Iowa...which is where Redskins/Football Team player Brandon Scherff is from...so much more...too much to type. 

Field of Dreams=117
2021 Hosts the 117th World Series.
Dodgers=117
Trevor Bauer born on 1/17(Indians/Dodgers)
James Earl Jones born on 1/17..
Bridge=117

Just trying to figure out this riddle...
James Earl Jones=231
Slipknot=231(FB)
All the 231 around Slipknot...
Dyersville, Iowa=231(FB)

James Earl Jones...Lion King(1994)....Coming 2 America/Ed Murphy

James Jones...JJ
Joey Jordison...JJ
Jeopardy was important to a JJ theme..
JJ=86(FB)

Los Angeles=53
Earthquake=53(K)

Have to get some sleep but definitely gonna pay attention tomorrow...





4 comments:

  1. Reports say the Chicago Cubs will probably be one of the two teams in the Field of Dreams game next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As vs. Rangers Game

    8.12.....

    Day of the Original 2020 Field of Dreams Game.


    Score was

    8 - 6.....

    86.....

    You called it!

    ReplyDelete