Thursday, August 5, 2021

Synchronicity with Eurovison band Maneskin and the connection to the Iceland Volcano on 3/19-Talladega Nights and Nirvana-Buddhism

 

So I just got back from taking my girlfriends brother to work and I got on my computer. I forgot I left the Gematria Effect playing when I left and it was on for a few minutes before my internet disconnected. It was out for a while so I started looking at the book paperback PDF because I am still trying to format it(very close to done). Anyway, the internet must have turned back on just as Zach's livestream ended because out of nowhere it a song started playing really loud on my computer. It actually startled me because I was just expecting to hear callers call in and it's usually not very loud. I then looked at what was playing and it was a commercial for something that looked like "Oni Nom"? It was hard to read but that's what it looked like to me. 
I'm not sure if it matters yet, but I find it interesting that YouTube would choose "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Nirvana as the video after the Livestream though......
The song was singing about "Redemption" and for some reason I felt like I should look it up...So I searched "oni nom searching for redemption"..
The search stood out to me right away because many of the videos pointed out this band is from the Eurovision Song Contest....recall that the Eurovision film was a major piece to the Volcano symbolism...
Oni Nom=82 and 28
Volcano=82 and 28
What are the odds that this song released on 3/19/2021? And the single released on 7/16/2021? 
Recall that the Iceland Volcano was on 3/19 and Will Ferrell's birthday is 7/16...lol...You just can't make this up. 

Maneskin=86

Even better is that today is 8/4, which is the anniversary of Talladega Nights releasing....recall how the death of Houston Tumlin was synced to this with Will Ferrell and the Volcano symbolism...




I'm pretty sure that the Nirvana video that the ad of this music played on was due to Buddhism...Notice that in Japanese folklore...Oni means..demon, ogre or TROLL..
The wiki even mentions a Demon Gate and the Ox-Tiger....think about this year being the Ox year and next year beign the Tiger year...
Plus Nirvana is what Buddhists try to achieve..

Also think about Nirvana in relation to Seattle that has been important to the Volcano symbolism...plus I just mentioned Japan again with Volcanoes..

The Nirvana song is actually a Lead Belly song..
Lead Belly=165 and 328(FB)
Huddie William Ledbetter=221
221..Volcano..
Will Ferrell=165 and 328(FB)
Alistair Behrendt=165 and 328(FB)
Twenty Two=165
The lead singer of Maneskin is currently 22...
Today is 2 months 2 days before 10/6...the big day synced to Volcano's with Will Ferrell and Houston Tumlin...
I haven't been making videos because I'm honestly burnt out after being gone all day and then driving 2 hours at night makes me lose ambition...However, I have recently been telling myself that I'm going to make a video on 8/6...not only because it's 8/6 but because it's Friday and I don't have to work(until 5:30 when I have to DJ). Anyway, if I end up making a video...it will be 2 months 2 day after my last video..and totally not planned that way...I'm just thinking about it right now...I went and looked at that video and of course it says I have 22 comments right now too. 

Mane...skin....Lion...Horse...
Maine? 

Buddhism=35 and 46
Catholic=35 and 46

Should we pay attention to the Iceland volcano again? 
Definitely paying attention to 8/6 and 10/6 too. 

In relation to Nirvana/Buddhism...the Dalai Lama is currently 86 years old too..
Buddha=22 and 319(Engl Ext)
3/19 Volcano in Iceland...

Notice the Dalai Lama's reign began on 2/22...next year will be his 82nd year on 2/22/22. 
2/22 to 8/6 is 165 days..
Twenty Two=165




No comments:

Post a Comment