Friday, August 13, 2021

Tropical Storm Fred and reminders of 2015 Hurricane Fred synced to Slipknot/Freddie/Kanye West Narrative

 

I'm curious about this storm...I've been talking about the connection to Slipknot/Kanye West/Taylor Swift that goes back to 2015....If you remember, Kanye sang the Freddie Mercury song at Glastonbury...and it was just after Freddie Gray had died, which was synced to the Freddy Krueger films... Later that year, Wes Craven died on the same day as the MTV VMA's....we also had a Hurricane FRED around this same time...then a Tropical Storm Erika...and Freddie Gray's twin sister was named "Fredericka." 

Oddly enough, I saw my uncle Fred at the gas station yesterday too..I haven't seen him in a while and I remember thinking it was funny due to the recent post I had involving my uncle ED. 

Also, remember that my uncle Fred was synced to Trevor Bauer joining the Dodgers. 

I guess it's just interesting that we now have a Tropical Storm named Fred again...

Hurricane Fred=221

The Volcano number....

Tropical Storm Fred=86

My Uncle Fred's bday is 8/10...the Tisha B'Av date in 2019. 

Oddly enough, just as I typed this I heard the TV say Volcano and looked up to see my son watching some dinosaur video on YouTube with a volcano erupting. I can't get a picture of it because my son will freak out and think I'm turning the channel lol, and I don't want to deal with it right now. 


4 comments:

  1. Glastonbury = 990 Jewish
    Perseus = 990 isopsephy
    We just came off the 3 day peak of the perseid meteor showers.
    Percy/Perseverance. Perseus rode Pegasus. Pegasus Spyware used on Jamal Khashoggi. My daughter wore a new Pegasus shirt today. Had the constellation on it and everything. Her mom got it for her. She had no idea it was something I'd been looking in to. It's a span of 1318 days to when Venus enters the Pegasus constellation the start of the 33rd pentagram on 3/22/2025. Rambo also mentioned how Muhammad rides a winged horse. To me the constellation of Perseus looks like a wizard. Wizard being something Derek and I refer to you as being, Dandalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not necesarily related to this post, but something interesting in baseball today. The pitcher for the Cleveland Indians took a perfect game into the 8th inning, but it ended after a two out single. Meaning he got 23 outs in a row before someone reached base, today is 23 days after July 23rd. Which among other things is the day Cleveland announced their coming name change to the Guardians. Because this perfecto failed that leaves the total number of perfect games in the MLB at 23. Cleveland won the game 11-0 having scored all their runs in the 2nd and 3rd innings, 2/3.

    Also its interesting that the losing team was the Tigers, who lost the World Series back in 2012 to the Giants. 2012 is the latest year that a perfect game has been thrown and the only year that two were in the same season, the first of which was by the Giants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I just noticed that the Sun hit the 23rd degree of Leo today too.

    ReplyDelete