Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Synchronicity with the song 'Nobody Knows'--Tony Rich/Kevin Sharp-86-49-Bridge Symbolism

 


On 8/11 I couldn't get the song Nobody Knows by Tony Rich out of my head..In fact, it was so bad that I thought maybe o was supposed to see something with it...I looked him and the song up and even took a screenshot because I felt like it was so important....I didn't see much other than Tony Rich was 49 years old... 
Tony Rich=49
Nobody Knows=49
So today at work my boss came around the corner and said, This is my Jam...I noticed the song was Nobody Knows...but it was a country version lol...I had no idea there was a country version even, so I knew it had to be important...I then showed her the Tony Rich version, cause I think it's better..
Anyway, notice that Kevin Sharp died 4 months 9 days after his bday...
Even Crazier is that today is 4 months 9 days after 4/9. Lol..it's just hilarious...especially with the Afghanistan stuff being synced to 49 too..
We even just got a story about the Taliban co-founder Mullah Baradar returning..
Mullah Baradar=49 and 86
Taliban=49

Today is also 8 months 1 day after Sharp's death anniversary on 4/19.. and 81 days before the anniversary of the Tony Rich song being released..
The 81st prime is 419.
Today is 8/18...which is 8 months 1 day after Pope Francis' bday..

Just thinking about the Bridge symbolism in relation to 8/11...

Al Qaeda also formed on 8/11.

49 also makes me think of Prince Philip..It's funnier yet to me because this morning a guy who looked like Boris Johnson came into the store...I even found Boris pictures to show my co-workers.

A little bit after the Nobody Knows thing I had to pull out rolls for tomorrow. We have been shorted the cinnamon twists so we now have 2 different kinds of round rolls...I haven't had to pull them out since we have been shorted, so I asked how many of each we pull out...of course it was 8 old ones and 6 of the new kind...86..




I then checked my email and seen I had a bunch of messages from Bobby about Sandra Bullock...this stood out to me cause just a few nights ago I randomly re-watched her film " The Net"..I have no idea why..it just looked like the best choice when I was browsing on Netflix.
It's also interesting he mentions Bullock dating Jesse James...and he has a bday on 4/19.
JJ=86(FB)
Jesse James the bank robber was also connected to the Bridge symbolism with Minnesota and Super Bowl 52..
Cher also has the Jesse James song and she will turn 76 in the year of the Tiger..

Tony Rich's real name is Antonio Jeffries..
Antonio Jeffries=76, 86, 166 and 218(FB)
Sandra Bullock=218 and 264(FB) 










3 comments:

  1. Nights are lone and days are so sad I just keep thinking about the love that we had. 90s gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Back at One how they had the Brian McKnight version and the country version. Lol and I swear!! All4one and John Michael Montgomery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But yea 4/19 was the starting date of Taurus (Bull) two years in a row. In 2020 it was the release date of The Last Dance and 2021 Scottie Pippens son died. Venus = 81. Venus rules Taurus.

    ReplyDelete