Friday, August 20, 2021

Synch with Zamiens Dinosaur show


 I asked my kids if they wanted to ride to the Dollar Store earlier to get some Hawaiin Punch..of course they wanted to go, but Zamien wanted to take a tablet with him....I told him "Leave that Here" and then as I grabbed it, the video he was watching said "I'll leave that here".

What's funny is the video was pit on YouTube on the Jesuit anniversary in 2019...recall that my son Zamien was born in connection to the Jesuits...he was born 3 months 21 days after the anniversary..

Zamien James Behrendt=321 and 84.

Jesuit=84

Leave that here=221


T Rex Ranch=132

It is also interesting that today is 1 month 7 days or 38 days before the Jesuit anniversary..

Zamien born on the 17th day..

Dinosaur=38 and 201(FB) and 229(FB)

I even let him get a toy and of course it was a dinosaur. 

Who knows, I just figured since I had time I would document the sync.


No comments:

Post a Comment