Monday, August 30, 2021

George Orwell's 1984 in relation to my post in March about Zach and Winston from Mumford amd Sons

 

I just had an epiphany at work in relation to Zach and Andy Ngo..remember how I documented about the story of Winston Marshall supporting Andy Ngo and how it was synced to Zach...anyway I wrote in this post that....
Winston=33 
The only reason I wrote this and knew this was because I was thinking about the character Winston in the boom 1984 by George Orwell..this is something that Zach has pointed out for many years in relation to this book and I remember when blogging this I was thinking about 1984...
How funny is it that a few months later I would go on to find out that Sweet Lady was born on the same day as George Orwell after Zach told us in a video....then of course Orwell has the connections to Myanmar, which is where Sweet Lady is from..

Myanmar=169(FB)
Nineteen Eighty  Four=1109(Jewish) and 86

1109 is the 186th prime..



8 comments:

  1. Myanmar with the +95 dialing code Mr. Luther. Mandalay Bay Hotel named for Mandalay in Myanmar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is 1429 days after Route 91 shooting. 226th prime. 1429 is 595 in hex. Sirius = 595 greek isopsephy. Sirius = 95 ordinal. Halloween = 95 which is the day 95 theses dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie Tibbetts in the news today. Also might want to know that stamps have gone up to 58 cents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body found on 21/8 in 2018 when she was 7410 days old. Saturn = 741

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know how 218 is connected to the Moon. For the record you turn 40 lunar years old on September 1st. But yea also with Saturn. "Saturn" = 511 Latin and "Children of the Corn" = 511 Latin. Found in a cornfield and all that. Maybe we'll get some big "Space" news on September 1st. "Space" = 91

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course Children of the Corn came out in 1984 on 3/9. Her killer was sentenced 3 years 9 days after her body was found. I just noticed too that I was born 1187 days after the original film released. 1187 is the 195th prime and "Bobby Allen Simpson" = 195 ordinal. The book's wikipage also mentions the harvest moon. With the 19 and the metonic cycle I think it's important with Kamala Harris turning 57 years old on the day of the Harvest Moon since that's 3 metonic cycles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to mention I think that the "age of favor" is initially 19

    ReplyDelete