Friday, August 6, 2021

Headline Story on CNN has a picture of an ICEBERG near Greenland-Tokyo Train Stabbing-Emmy Rossum-Tiger Train

 


Am I not spot on with this narrative? Look at the headline story in the news today lol...It's about Climate Change and uses a big picture of whales swimming by ICEBERGS. 

It's also interesting that the article references the film "The Day After Tomorrow." I mentioned the show Shameless last night and the character of Fiona who is played by Emmy Rossum.. I always relate her to the film "The Day After Tomorrow" even though she is most famous for Shameless. 
Notice she was born in 86' and her bday is 9/12...this stands out because the sync I had was with an Octonauts video that came out on 9/12..2019. 
Ha....the date can be written as 12/9 too...
The Volcano number....I can't believe I didn't put that together last night. 
Emmy Rossum=213(FB), 109, 161, 44, 320(FB)
Volcano=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB), 44
Los Angeles=109, 161, 320(FB) and 213(FB)

Ha...Los Angeles=328(Jewish) too..
Chicago, Illinois=328(Jewish)..just something I remembered so figured I would post it. 

Remember right after Tisha B'Av in 2019 I mentioned how there was something important to Denmark...then we got a headline story like the next day after Donald Trump wanting to buy Greenland from Denmark....just interesting considering how 8/6/22 will be Tisha B'Av and this article involves Greenland..

The story about a stabbing in Tokyo on a train is also interesting...earlier today I went to the store to get gas, but I couldn't because there were a bunch of motorcycles blocking the pumps. I then realized they were waiting at the gas station because a train had stopped and they didn't want to pull out on the highway and block other traffic....Notice how the train has a TIGER logo on it though. 
Japan...China...Tiger Year...

Tokyo=86 and 610(Jewish)
Today is 8/6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment