Monday, August 16, 2021

Afghanistan Government Falls-George Bush born the same day as Sylvester Stallone-Tiger Year in relation to I Pet Goat II/Icebergs-Myanmar 2nd leading producer of Opium

 

Joe Biden's announcement of pulling the troops came on 14/4? 
Now the Afghan president is in exile and it's because Biden pulled the troops...
Ashraf Ghani=144(FB)
The Taliban=144(FB)

Today is 4 months 1 day after 14/4..
Al Qaeda=41
Terror=41
ATT=41
You know the list...
Today would have been a span of 5 months 6 days after Osama bin Laden's bday too..
Ashraf Ghani=56
Osama bin Laden=56(s)
President=56 and 159(FB)

Of course 56 is the number we have associated with the Jesuits during the time of coronavirus. Joe Biden is the 2nd Catholic President and 46th president.....
Today is 3 months 5 days before Biden's bday..
Catholic=35 and 46
Afghanistan=46
Today is the anniversary of the Jesuits being formed. 

It's also interesting that Ashraf was born in 49' and today is 2 months 27 days after his bday....and today is the 227th day of the year. 
Taliban=49
The 49th prime number is 227. 
Recall that today is also the Napoleon's bday and these numbers were important to France in 2019. 
The French Revolution came to and end on 9/11 or 11/9 too..

I just realized an interesting thing in relation to Joe Biden and the Tiger year too....He will turn 79 years old in November, which means that he will be 79 for a good portion of the Tiger Year...
The 22nd prime is 79. 

I also just realized that George W. Bush and Sylvester Stallone share the same bday of 7/6/1946....This means that Bush will turn 76 years old on 7/6 next year...
Tiger=76 and 31
7/6 to 8/6 is 31 days...

The Afghanistan War began on 10/7....
George Bush=107
10/7 to 8/15 is 312 days...
312 is another number I've associated with the Jesuits over the years. 

Born in 46'..
Rocky Balboa was Catholic too. 

Plus 9/11 and the connection to 8/6...
Construction began on 8/6/68...
Barbara Bush born on 6/8..
Osama bin Laden=218(FB)
Twin Towers=218(FB)
The World Trade Center=218
8/6 is typically the 218th day...
The Presidential Alert at 2:18
So on...
George Bush=53
Tisha B'Av=53

Recall in 2019 the number 310 was big in connection to World Lion Day/Tisha B'Av...
Notice the presidential alert on 10/3 or 3/10 in 2018 was 3 years 10 months 3 days before 8/6/2022...
3 10 3
Osama bin Laden born on 3/10. 
This number is important to Michael Jordan/Zach LaVine too...and Michael is synced to the Tiger year. 

2022 will also be 11 years after Osama bin Laden supposedly died in 2011...recall how much of 9/11 had to do with the number 11....Twin Towers looked like a giant "11"...Flight AA:11...New York the 11th State..

8/6 is the 186th day of the Tiger Year...Plus all the 186's I have talked about....
Osama bin Laden's bday is a span of 186 days before 9/11. 

So I was thinking about "War" and George Bush..and I remembered that on I Pet Goat II it has a girl with a Tiger on her coat...she is waving a flag as Tanks drive by....So I went and rewatched I Pet Goat II....I have to laugh because a good portion of this video involves "Icebergs"...even has Osama bin Laden floating on an Iceberg....it can't be a coincidence considering how I've recently had the Iceberg syncs...and the big story on 8/6 was about climate change with a picture of an Iceberg. 


I was thinking about Afghanistan too and it reminds me of Opium, which also makes me think of China...I figured I would look up the leading producers of Opium...Afghanistan is number 1 and would believe that Myanmar is number 2? Of call places....Myanmar? 



5 comments:

  1. Pretty confident this is the day I talked to the Psychic. That's why I looked up the name Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hit me that this is the day my friend died too. Today is 95 days after my bday. This friend was one of the few people I knew who would listen to my gematria stuff. Brandon Hillis

    ReplyDelete