Saturday, July 31, 2021

Zenith's Slipknot video and some more thoughts on this narrative

Zenith's Slipknot video just popped up on my phone at work. I figured I would watch it as I'm killing time...which is actually funny to me considering he talks about TIME in the video...and he also refers to my blogpost about Slipknot where I posted my Book cover with a clock on it lol.
Anyway, he points out that the band members to die were #2 and then #1...in the year 21'..
The 21st triangular number is 231...
Slipknot=231(FB)
Jordison died 231 days after Corey Taylors bday..
He quit the band 231 days after his bday.
Zenith also pointed out that All Hope Is Gone came out 231 days before Paul Grays bday.

Anyway, what I want to add is the Gematria of Iowa.

Iowa=21 and 74(FB) and 86(FB)

Think how Corey Taylor is number 8 in the band..
2 1 8
8/6 is the 218th day
8/6/22 is the day Tisha B'Av begins and recall Slipknot was synced to the 2019 Tisha B'Av narrative. A man from Zion, Illinois even died at their concert during Tisha B'Av in 2019.

It's interesting looking at the tracks on All Hope is Gone too.
#2 Gematria
#1 Execute
#8 Gehenna

Gehenna is a valley in Jerusalem.

Remember China was really important to Iowa and the Fair symbolism too..this is why the Nationals formerly the Expos(Fair) won the 2019 World Series.
China was hosting the world's Fair in 2019....it was a Pig Year and Iowa is the leading producer of Pigs..Iowa Governor Terry Branstad was the US ambassador to China.
Of course, Paul Gray was the Pig and Slipknots first track SIC is about Charles Manson whose members wrote Death to Pigs. 
The album Iowa also came out on 8/28...just think how the show Manifest with Flight 828 has been important to my syncs recently..
8/6 is also 8 months 28 days after my bday.

There is also something to the number 328
Recall that 2019 Tisha B'Av was 3 months 28 days before Corey Taylors bday.
Paul Dedrick Gray=328
Joey Jordison=328(FB)

328 was the number that made my brain able to see the Francis Bacon ciphers were important..it was connected to the Big Bang Theory surpassing Cheers, which in turn was connected to Buffy the Vampirr Slayer being on the final episode of The Big Bang Theory on 5/16..the same day that Slipknot released a new single..

I also still think it's funny that on 8/6 next week..I am Djing for the opening night of the Fair in town.






 

2 comments:

  1. You'll be 2021 weeks old on 8/4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gehenna, the wiki page says, is where children were burnt as offerings to Moloch. The last caller on Zach's latest TFR show was talking about a child being set on fire.

    ReplyDelete