Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Alarm with 3 Hour 26 Minutes When I woke Up Yesterday-St. Louis Sync Symbolism-226

 

The other night I mentioned how I might have an important Dream with my St. Louis/Angel synchronicity...Well, I didn't have a memorable dream that night, but I did wake up sometime after 5am and noticed that my phone was gone. I need it for my alarm and I always lay it on the bed next to my glasses, but when I woke up it was gone...
It turned out that Claire came into my room and took it so she could watch YouTube...which is a whole other story...because she should've been sleeping considering she had school that day....

But moral of the post is that when I finally found my phone It was all messed up...like she changed the theme and a bunch of stuff..so I figured I'd better make sure that she didn't mess my alarm up....I looked at my alarm and it said it was set to go off in 3 hours 26 minutes...
326 was important in the last post and a number I've associated with Gabriel..
It's funny that my alarm is always set for 8:46 am too...It's been that way for a really long time and I didn't do it on purpose...but 8:46 is the time associated with 9/11..
This happened a span of 115 days after Claire's bday and also a span of 126 days before 3/26. 
St. Louis=115 and 126(FB)
Claire's bday is also 126 days after 3/26..

This also stands out because I talked about New Orleans possibly being important to the St. Louis sync with the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans...
New Orleans=126

Later in the day just before leaving work, I went to Facebook on my phone and the first post it gave me was this one from Sam...
Notice at the bottom it says "St. Louis at Pittsburgh"....and my big sync the day before seemed to be pointing to "St. Louis." 
Further...
Sam's full name sums to 226. 
He's a "Seattle Mariners"=226 fan. 

Have to pay attention to the Cardinals and Mariners this coming season I suppose...both had decent teams last season too. 
Mariners=119
It will be the 119th World Series...
The Cardinals are scheduled to play the Cubs in London next season...
The Mariners are hosting the All-Star Game...











No comments:

Post a Comment