Friday, November 18, 2022

Lil Yachty's Song "Poland' Released A Month Before Rockets Hit Poland-My Old Synchronicity with Lil Yachty and Russia/Ukraine

 I started this post on Wednesday(11/16/22), but got busy and didn't have time to finish it..so posting it now. I'm basically adding synchronicities I had a few hours after beginning this post and then stopping. I guess I wasn't really busy, but been dealing with a lot of stress the last few days and honestly I just didn't care about finishing it as I had a lot more on my mind. Just want to document it, as me not posting it may be important for some reason. 


Yesterday the 2 biggest news stories were that Rockets landed in Poland and killed people, and Donald Trump announced he was running for president again. 


Today I learned that Lil Yachty released a song called "Poland" on 10/11/22...
This stuck out to me because on 3/24/22, I blogged how I thought Lil Yachty may be important due to the song "iSpy" being stuck in my head...and then I randomly found a .zip file on my computer while cleaning up space with beats I made that sound like Lil Yachty in 2011-2012. 
There was also a story in the media that day about Ukraine sinking a Russian warship...so I thought it may be connected considering Lil Yachty is also known as Lil BOAT...

Then the next day there was a headline story about a Ukrainian man who tried to sink a Russian YACHT, so I knew Lil Yachty had to be linked to Russia/Ukraine somehow. 

I had made post just before having the Lil Yachty sync on 3/24 about Kobe Bryant that involved the number 39....I thought it was funny because Lil Yachty and Kobe shared a bday on 8/23. 

I then noticed Lil Yachty had a bunch of connections to the number 39..
He had a mix tape called "Lil Boat" that released on 3/9/2016. 
He then had an album called "Lil Boat 2" that came out on 3/9/2018. 
The date 3/9 is 167 days before his bday. 
Lil Yachty=167(FB)
The 39th prime number is 167. 
iSpy=39

The 39 stuff is interesting considering these rockets landed in Poland 39 days after Vladimir Putin's bday. 
These Rockets in Poland also happened 3 months 9 days before the anniversary of Russia invading Ukraine on 2/23....
The Poland Rockets happened 2 months 23 days after Lil Yachty's bday. 

It's also interesting that I mentioned the number 123 a good deal in the old Lil Yachty post...

Notice his song "Poland" is 1:23 in length. 
Poland=123(FB)

Think how the rapper "Takeoff" was connected to the Rockets symbolism too....and how Lil Yachty's song "Minnesota" features Takeoffs uncle Quavo...
These Poland Rockets come just days after the Minnesota Vikings become tied for the best record in the NFL too. 

Recall that the Rockets played the Minnesota Timberwolves on 11/5, the day the Astros won the World Series, which was the anniversary of the Astroworld Crowd Crush. 

Later in the night after the Poland Rockets we then got the Rocket launch of Artemis I too. 

The cover art on "Poland" is also interesting in relation to the Hurricane symbolism and how it's important to 123...
It looks like 2 guys in a boat surrounded by big waves, which just makes me think of a Hurricane. 

The guy trying to sink a Yacht story on 3/25/2022 actually happened on 2/26...yet they didn't report it until 3/25...
Think how I've been talking about 226...
Russia invaded Ukraine 226 days before Putin's bday. 
World War=226(FB)
Pearl Harbor=226(FB)
9/11 is 2 months 26 days before Pearl Harbor Day..
2/26/93 WTC Bombing. 

This number is big with the Boxing/MMA narrative with Russia/Ukraine too..
This is why I think we got the story of Donald Trump announcing he is running for president on 11/15...Trump is important to the Boxing narrative and the supposed savior of Ukraine. 

My Lil Yachty sync was 201 days before he released the song "Poland"...
Miles McCollum=201

Miles Parks McCollum=319(FB)
11/15 the 319th day. 
3/19 important to Biden/Kamala/Pope/PEARL Symbolism


Poland=62
Just makes me think how my BOAT Sync was important to Iran's biggest Navy ship sinking on 6/2/2021..

Warsaw...WAR....

Think how the date 10/11 was when YouTube took down my 2 hour 26 minutes Umbrella video too..

Right as I was done writing the above, I went downstairs to cook supper. I then heard Zamien's tablet say "Little Boat"..
It's some cat video with a cat in a boat..

Not long after I decided to turn on Manifest, so I can catch up a bit to watch the new episodes. I've pretty much just been playing them in the background or late at night and falling asleep, so I wasn't sure how far I was....Of course, I apparently stopped it on Season 3 Episode 9 the night before....so a 39....a few minutes later they are talking about a BOAT in the episode lol. 
Funnier yet is that I just took the picture of the episode on my computer a few seconds ago...Netflix won't let your phone take a screenshot of it, so I figured I would find the part again on my computer and take a picture...
It's funny though, because right when I decided to take the picture, I grabbed my phone and the time was 8:28....Flight 828 is important in the show....I've had some funny syncs with this show lately too..such as the other day I walked outside to go to work and I noticed a pack of "Montego" cigarettes on my porch...In the show it's Montego Flight 828...I just figured someone was smoking part of the plane. 

I know this show has to be important considering it came back on 11/4...the day of "They Live" and the Weird Al film..


































2 comments:

  1. 8/23 is Vulcanalia. Rambo talked about with the movie Juno that the child could've been Vulcan or Mars. Big birth theme going that he's been talking about. Birth = 57. England = 57 currently with its 57th prime Minister and we're not far out from SB 57.

    It's funny you made a dog post right after this because when Duda visited Trump on 6/24/2020 he was exactly 595 lunar months old. Sirius = 595 greek isopsephy and it's been a big number over the past year Henry Ruggs III hit the girl and her dog on hwy 595 and Dwayne Haskins was hit by a dump truck on I-595.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threw on the World Cup this morning and the first team they profiled was Poland and its captain Robert Lewandowski

    ReplyDelete