Monday, November 14, 2022

Jay Leno Suffers Burns in Gasoline Fire-My Synchronicity with Jay Leno a Few Weeks Ago-Peacock Symbolism-Hurricane-Kanye West-Royal Family

 



How funny that a few weeks ago I had a synchronicity with my old Facebook picture of a Chicken Strip that looked like Jay Leno....
Now Jay Leno is in the news for getting burnt while working on his car...

Recall that Jay Leno was also important to the Peacock symbolism earlier this year....Just has me thinking since I've been talking about the WWE again..and the WWE was big with the Peacock symbolism....I've also been watching "Manifest" again, and that is important to the Peacock symbolism. 
It's also interesting that my recent sync involved Jesus as well...
Think how Jesus is important to the Peacock Theme. 


As I started this blog post, I was thinking about the Chicken Strips and then I heard Zamien's YouTube video talk about "Chicken"...He said something like, "Let's add a chicken leg, or maybe it's a Turkey leg."...then a kid said, "No It's a Chicken Leg." 

The video date is 6/27...which is a span of 226 days after today..
Today is also King Charles III's bday...
Notice how I connected the Royal Family to the Peacock symbolism with Jay Leno back in March/April...so an interesting day for him to be in the news. 
Should we pay attention to Robert Englund? 

I also connected Jay Leno to an old music teacher at my school that got a girl on "The Tonight Show." 
He is the biggest Peacock lover in the world(At least that I know). 

I DJ'ed the wedding of the girl he got on 8/28 into 8/29/21...
It was interesting because Ed Asner died on 8/29/21, and she was on a Segment of the Jay Leno show called "Does This Impress Ed Asner." 

Recall that Will Smith and the Grammy's were linked to the Peacock stuff and Ed Asner wasn't listed in the Memorial at the Grammy's too. 

So I'm just thinking here...
8/29 is important to the Hurricane symbolism..
Hurricane Katrina..
Kanye's Donda Album..
Jay Leno made Kanye cry over his mom...
Kanye just said his mom was sacrificed..and the Jew stuff. 

Think how Artemis I was supposed to launch on 8/29 and was then delayed...then scratched for months due to Hurricane Ian....
Then it was supposed to launch again today (11/14), but was scratched due to Hurricane Nicole...

The girl on his show was born on 3/22 and on his show 3 months 22 days before Jay Leno's bday...

Burn=322(Jewish)
Gasoline Fire=322(Jewish)

The Tonight Show=269(FB)
Peacock=269(FB)
Gabriel=269(FB)
Elizabeth II=269(FB)
4/6 leaves 269 days in the year.
4/6/22 was the 1st Wednesday of Nisan that is important to Peacock symbolism. 

6/27 to 3/22 is 269 days...(Chicken Strip sync today)..

Have to think more on this. 

I'm sure most people are gonna say the Jesuits did it cause it's 201 days after Jay Leno's bday too. 














No comments:

Post a Comment