Sunday, November 13, 2022

Bombing in Turkey and Death of UFC Fighter Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson-Thanksgiving-Cleopatra and the WWE Narrative-226

 







There was a bombing in Instanbul, TURKEY today...
And also a former UFC Fighter named Anthony Johnson who died..
Interesting considering what I've been blogging about. 
Notice Anthony Johnson was born in DUBLIN, Georgia..
Makes me think of Conor McGregor, Warrington Bombings 226. 
Anthony Johnson died 8 months 7 days after his bday and 113 days before...
Russia=87 and 113(FB)

Today is also 11/13..
Recall that in 2019, Donald Trump met Recep Erdogan, the president of Turkey on 11/13....then a few weeks later, Trump shared the meme of his head on the body of Rocky. 
11/13 is also the anniversary of the Isis attack in France.
Turkey is the first country to declared Isis a terrorist group. 
Conor McGregor, Statue of Liberty, Rocky stuff is all connected back to France as well. 
Recall that Donald Trump's ex-wife also died on Conor McGregor's bday this year, which is Bastille Day. 

Notice Anthony Johnson's nickname was "Rumble" too..Makes me think of the Earthquake symbolism and how it ties into a War theme. 

I saw that Anthony Johnson's record was 23-6...so I then wondered if he ever had a 22-6 record, and if so, possibly it would be significant to the symbolism. 
Notice that he became 22-6 after losing to Daniel Cormier. 
Daniel Cormier is the only guy he lost to in a big streak before his career was over too..
So I looked up Daniel Cormier and go figure, he fought at UFC 226 too. 
Further, Wikipedia tells us that his father was shot and killed on THANKSGIVING Day in 1986...
What are the odds lol? 

José Augusto Azevedo=226(With the Accent)
This is the guy Johnson fought in his final fight. 
Even more crazy is that Daniel Cormier made his debut WWE Appearance on 10/8/22 as a guest referee on "Extreme Rules." 
Recall that this event was when Bray Wyatt came back to the WWE and also how it was connected to the Spider Symbolism that was important to 226. 
He was the ref for Seth Rollins vs Matt RIDDLE....
Definitely a Riddle here..

We also had this story about how they found a tunnel that may lead to Cleopatra's tomb on 11/10/22. 
Recall how Cleopatra and Julius Caesar are important to the Austin Bomber Theme and Vince McMahon retiring earlier this year. 
It's even more interesting when I think about Daniel Cormier being the ref of the Seth Rollins fight, where Bray Wyatt returned...
Recall the school shooter related to the Austin Bombings was named "Austin Wyatt Rollins" reminding of both of these wrestlers and also Stone Cold Steve Austin. 
I've been mentioning the Jesus Theme lately too..and think about Julius Caesar...JC...Jesus Christ. 


I previously mentioned Thanksgiving being on 11/24/22 this year and how it's connected to Russia and Turkey and my post about "Shameless." 
Gallagher born on 24th
Hurricane Fiona on the 24th 
so on..
I also mentioned how Turkey shot down the Russian Sukhoi Su-24 plane on 11/24/2015...
I'm looking at the Wikipedia and notice that it says the shootdown happened at 9:24 am.....
Think how I noticed this pattern due to the events on 9/24. 

Funnier yet is that on Friday after making my blog posts, I went to the bar to see if anyone was out. Only one bar was opened and there were only 3 people there(2 older guys and a passed out guy lol). 
Anyway, as I was talking to the old guys I looked up at one of the TV's and it had Weird Al and Daniel Radcliffe on some Late Night Show....a few seconds later I looked at a different TV and it said "Thanksgiving" in big letters...
Then last night I had a band/DJ gig at the Fair Building for a wedding. I noticed in the bathroom, the soap dispenser said "Thanks Giving" on it. I didn't have time to take a picture and there were other people in there, so I didn't want to seem weird....but the words were separated like that, and I still don't get why it said that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment