Monday, November 28, 2022

Synchronicity with "Erin" and Aaron Rodgers Tonight-Eagle and Native American Theme-James Earl Jones/The Lion King-226

 
I was on Facebook a second ago and I saw some guy posted that Aaron Rodgers was a transgendered woman lol...I thought in my head that I should comment..."Erin Rodgers" considering Erin is more feminine way of spelling the name...I didn't end up leaving the comment and kept scrolling down....a few posts later I see says "3 erins"...so I know I'm supposed to see this for whatever the reason...

The girl who posted "3 Erins" has name gematria of 226 though...
It's interesting that I wrote about Steel in my previous post too, because this girl is related to the "Steele" family in town...and Oddly enough, her grandpa lives at the end of the block by my house...not really a neighbor...but like how I described Sandy in the previous post. 


Bobby Britain's bday is 2 months 26 days before Aaron Rodgers too...

Erin Rodgers=217(FB)
Think how I just blogged about the numbers 226 and 217 in my synchronicity with Yeast Post.....that post was connected to the Native American theme...and It's interesting because Aaron Rodgers has been connected to that theme in the past. 

Amber and Bobby's bdays are separated by a span of 132 days..
Erin Rodgers=132
I also had a different sync with 226 earlier today...I woke up today and I have a bit of a cold. Whenever this happens my voice is super deep and I pretend I am Mufasa...so today I made a few TikToks of it...
One of just me, and another with Zamien. 
But what I thought was weird is that I got a notification that this person liked a video...and I didn't get any other notifications for the other "Likes".....So I clicked on their profile to see they have 226 Followers...
I took a screenshot and wasn't even gonna blog about it...but it seems fitting considering the 226 with the new sync...

Crazier yet though...it looking at this persons profile picture now....It says "Sturgis" and then has an EAGLE with some other blue symbol on it....Just crazy how I blogged about the EAGLES earlier...and Aaron Rodgers played the Eagles tonight...

Zamien also shares a bday with Mufasa aka James Earl Jones...so has to be a connection to him...
James Earl Jones=87 and 225(FB)
Eagles=225(FB)
Philadelphia Eagles=87
Jalen Hurts born on 8/7. 
Mufasa=87(FB)
Bobby Britain's bday 87 days before Aaron Rodgers.

Sturgis=225(FB)
jackreacherjr=87

One last thought in relation to my previous post and North Korea...a big number with North Korea/Jesuit Theme was 312...
Aaron Charles Rodgers=312

Think how the Eagles only loss this season was to the Washington Commanders too...who used to be the Washington Redskins....Native American Theme. 














2 comments:

  1. Hey Gents
    I notice it's the anniversary of the death of George Bush on the 30th November. This will be the 44th day of the NBA season. That’s ‘the kill’ number of course. The Lakers will go 9-11 on the season. This day is 7750 days from 9/11.
    7750 is the 124th triangular number
    Tower of Babel = 124(EO)
    The Trailblazers will come into the game 11-9 and lose to the Lakers to go 11-10 …1110
    World trade center = 1110
    Book of revelation = 1110
    LeBron will be exactly 455 months old. That’s the height of the Great Pyramid of Gizza = 201(EO)
    This day is also 254 months 19 days from 9/11.
    9/11 was on the 254th DOTY with 19 terrorists aboard the 4 planes.
    The moon goes through 254 cycles against the backdrop of the stars every 19 years!!@
    Good luck ....happy punting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only problem is that Portland plays the Clippers before the Lakers

      Delete