Sunday, November 6, 2022

Dream Theme And A Death Connected To It-226

 
I just got home from work and was looking at Facebook as I'm getting ready to take a nap lol....last night's gig took it out of me and I didn't get home until around 5am....
But anyway, one of the first things I see is a post about someone's father dying on 11/3. 
What's interesting is the guy who died is the father in law to the girl that my DREAM Theme was connected to...I had a dream in High School that my friend Krystals dad died in a car wreck, and then he died in a car wreck the next day....Now she is sharing a post that her father in law had died...
Notice he died 2 months 26 days before his bday..
That 226 has been crazy for me lately...
And recall how I went to the comedy night about a month ago and randomly got seated next to Krystal and her husband...I haven't seen her in years and then I randomly had to sit at a table with her...now her husband's father dies? It's just crazy. 

I'll have to look at this a bit more later...
His bday of 1/29 is interesting because I had some posts with synchronicity with this theme where I mentioned 1/29 and Volcanos...
1/29 is also 86 days after 11/4..
86...my book...dream theme..
1/29 is 1 day after my dad is retiring and 1 day before my moms bday. 

It's also interesting that Krystal's husband is named Denny, like my dad. 


Recall that the FIU Bridge Collapse was connected to a Dream I had of my Dad Dying and synced to Enterthe5t4rz....so it's interesting with my recent blog posts and syncs with Enterthe5t4rz too..


No comments:

Post a Comment