Monday, November 14, 2022

Comment on Old Nirvana Video, 226-Rick Derringer, Hulk Hogan and Weird Al


On 11/11/22 I got a few trolled messages on my old Kurt Cobain video....Honestly, I can understand why someone would troll this video though lol...If u hadn't been following my other videos leading to this, you wouldn't understand the pattern I was following, and I never said to watch the previous videos or anything in this video...
So if you only watch this video, I pry do sounds like a retarded conspiracy theorist.. 

Anyway, the reason for the post is because of 226..

Kurt Cobain=226(FB)

It's is interesting that...
Hunter Steven=54 and 304(FB)

54 was a big number I talked about with the LOVE theme associated with Kurt Cobain...

304 was important to the Lightning, Russia, Sandy Theme..
It's also interesting that this happened a span of 156 days before the date I put the video out..
Also, 3 months 10 days before Kurt Cobains bday.
Kurt Cobain=156 and 310(FB)

In relation to Weird Al, I also have a video talking about how Kurt Cobains head gets ripped off in the "Smells Like Nirvana" video.
Off topic a bit, but I see Weird Al's soundtrack to UHF was his last album produced by Rick Derringer..
Recall that he is guy who wrote Hulk Hogans theme song and was important in 2015...
Pope Francis gave a speech with Abe Lincolns lectern..
Lincoln shot with a Philadelphia Deringer..

All of this was important to "They Live", which I've recently connected to the Weird Al movie...

We've already had Scott Hall die, who was associated with Hulk Hogan...maybe we will see the death of Rick Derringer soon?...or just a story involving him or this narrative...

Funny I would notice this because of Kurt Cobain too..

Kurt Donald Cobain=268(FB)
268 was a big number with Hull Hogan, They Live, Rocky Theme.
Funnier yet is that today is 264 days before Rick's bday..
Rick Derringer=264(FB)

264 was another big with Hulk Hogan..


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment