Thursday, November 10, 2022

YouTube Strike For 11/3/2017 Video About Kevin Spacey/Family Guy- Moon/Earthquake Symbolism

 



I just got off work and checked my email. 

Of course, I got a YouTube strike today for a video I put on on 11/3/2017....So they waited 5 years before finding out my video somehow has Hate Speech? Lol....There is no such thing in that video outside of how I showed why Kevin Spacey came out as "gay" 3 months 3 days after his bday. 

Gay=33

I didn't say Gay people were bad or anything of the such, merely showed the Gematria Connection...

What's funny is that today is 11/10 or 10/11....recall that YouTube recently removed my Umbrella video on October 11th, or 10/11, or 11/10...

The Family Guy episode I was referring to in the video was Season 4 Episode 4 called "Don't Make Me Over." 

Don't Make Me Over=1110(Jewish)

It's funny as I'm sitting in my chair looking at this and was thinking how I have bad heartburn right now. Probably from the Red Bull that I drank earlier, which I rarely drink...but moral of the story is I went to Kevin Spacey's Wikipedia and noticed it says his first film role was a film called "Heartburn." 
Heartburn=44 and 107
Notice how today is 107 days after Kevin Spacey's bday. 
Think about Season 4 Episode 4 of Family Guy..

Earthquake=44 and 107
Space=44

I remember in 2016 I was talking about the connection to the Moon(Think SPACEy) and how it seems to be connected to Earthquakes. 
We then had the Earthquake in New Zealand on Prince Charles' bday, 11/14 that was the same day as the closest Super Moon since 1948. 

So it's interesting that the Artemis I launch is now set for 11/14/22..
Artemis program eventually supposed to go to the Moon. 
Further, notice how I put the video on YouTube on 11/3/2017..
So they waited 5 years 7 days to remove the video on YouTube.
Moon=57
11/3..
Moon=113(FB)
Today is 113 days after the Moon landing. 
This video was made after the 113th World Series.
Today is 30 days after my Umbrella video was removed. 
The 30th prime is 113.  

My Umbrella video was removed 83 days after the Moon Landing and 77 days after Kevin Spacey's bday..
Recall that the Umbrella Symbolism is important to the Space Theme. 
Moon=83(FB) and 77(FB)
Today is 258 days before Kevin Spacey's bday. 
Kevin Space=258(FB)

It's funny that I talked about Catholic Priests molesting kids in that video too...or at least my sync with the "Red Hot Catholic Love" South Park episode and whatnot....
Earlier at work, Sturgill came in and we joked for like 10 minutes about Father Howard molesting kids...and told people the story that had never heard it. 
Recall that the Priest symbolism was connected to "FATHER"..
I know it's my bday and all, but earlier today my Father sent me this message on Facebook lol....there is no way that this is actually him...He doesn't even know how to use Facebook..and no way would he just send me a smiley face hahaha...So I thought it was funny that i would get this today...He would've wrote Happy Birthday or something as well...and I've never once had a message from him on Facebook before. 

I'll ask him the next time I see him lol...but it has to be a hacked account thing. 
My dads bday is 5 months 1 day after mine..and 213 days before. 
Moon=51
Earthquake=213(FB)

Birthday=113(FB)















1 comment: