Sunday, November 20, 2022

Synchronicity with Tommy Tutone Showing Me St. Louis-The Buffalo Rally-Angel Baby

 




I think I'm supposed to see something with Tommy Tutone tonight...Earlier I was scrolling through Facebook and saw someone did the ol' 867-5309 Joke in the comments. 
I didn't really think that much of it, but I remembered it..
Now I went to YouTube and it gave me a video of some cover band playing 867-5309..

Tommy Tutone=181
Which only stands out because I blogged about this number earlier today with the Buffalo Rally and the Bills game being moved to Detroit..
Ha, and there's a new SportsGematria video up that's just a few videos away from this..
SportsGematria=181

The cover band in the video is called King Saturday..
King Saturday=226(FB)
Today is 53 days before my cousin Megan's bday(Facebook above)
Tommy Tutone=53(Rev Red)

I don't see the full relevance, but there has to be a connection to "Reverse" Gematria with this song..
We used to cover this song in one of my old bands and I used to sing the numbers in reverse order just to mess with the crowd. 

When you go to the lead singer of Tommy Tutones Wikipedia it says at the top there is a baseball player named "Tommy Heath" as well...
Notice the baseball player died age 53 on 2/26....
He played for the St. Louis Browns...who became the Baltimore Orioles in the year 53'. 
Think how the Bills beat the Cleveland BROWNS today too..
St. Louis Browns=53

He also died in 1967...
This means he died 228 days before the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox in the 1967 World Series..
St. Louis=228(FB)
Boston Red Sox=53


Maybe it's not connected, but Tommy Tutone's other song that made the top 40 was "Angel Say No." 
Just thinking how Angel Symbolism was big with the Buffalo Rally..
Angel Baby=226(FB)
Ha! I just went to Angel Baby's channel to see if she may be connected somehow...Look at the last video she uploaded...
It's called "St. Louis Cathedral NOLA"..

1.28 Subscribers...
128 makes me think of the Bridge stuff...
Tommy Heath=128
NOLA=128(FB)

Possibly it's something with New Orleans too..considering the St. Louis sync somewhat leads to it..


So apparently I'm supposed to see something with St. Louis with all of this...or at least that's what I think...

Angel Baby is Awake=585(FB)
585 the Earthquake Number...

Louis IX of France=228
St. Louis, Missouri and St. Louis Cathedral are named after him. 

Considering Angel Baby's video is from 11/2/22....there has to be a connection to the rapper "Nelly"....11/2 is his bday...
Nelly has been big this year for me with the Dream Theme/Train Theme...Mandela Effect.....Possibly I'll have a revealing dream tonight?.....The Dream Theme had a lot to do with the Angel Gabriel....think about Angel Baby...the Angel Symbolism..

It's also interesting that the New Orleans Saints beat the Los Angeles Rams today...
The Rams used to be from St. Louis and now play in the City of ANGELS. 
Los Angeles..Earthquakes. 
Los Angeles=53
Tommy Tutone=53
The Jesuits are so good that they even got Louis IX to die age 56 hundreds of years before they were even created. 
Louis IX=187(FB)
Society of Jesus=56 and 187
Angel Baby even joined YouTube on 3/26....
Recall that I've associated this date with the Angel Gabriel since 2017..

















No comments:

Post a Comment