Saturday, November 19, 2022

Warriors Beat New York 9 months 11 Days After Klay Thompson's Bday-Synchronicity with Our New Dog "Chase"

 




I did a prop bet tonight because I thought Klay Thompson may have a big game. It was a huge payout if he had a double double, so I figured why not...
The reason I thought he may have a big game was because the other day I was on ESPN and I saw a story with Klay sitting on a BOAT...I had been blogging about Lil Yachty and the Boat stuff, so I then looked at Klay Thompson and the Warriors..
I noticed that they were playing New York and it was 9 months 11 days after Klay's bday...
Klay also wears # 11 and was drafted 11th in the 2011 draft. 
Klay was also ejected for the first time in 11 years a few games back this year.(Suns vs Warriors) 

Of course, 11 is an important number to 9/11 as well. 

Also, 11/18 is the 322nd day..
George Bush..Skull and Bones...9/11...
11/18 is 68 days after 9/11..
68 another big number in 9/11...

If you watched the game, Klay came out strong and scored 11 points in the first quarter...but then didn't score again until around 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter....
Of course, the Warriors were winning by 22 at one point and then ended up only 11 points at Halftime...

The Warriors then ended up winning the game with 111 points...
New York=111
9/11 leaves 111 days in the year. 

They also kept telling us in the game that Klay Thompson had beat JJ Redick's 3-point record tonight...
JJ...11
Notice he was the 11th pick in the 2006 draft too lol. 
And his middle name is "CLAY." 
For years my friends and I have called Klay Thompson "Dogger", because he has the same name as an old guy who used to pretty much live at the bar around here.
I know there has to be some connection to Dogger or Klay Thompson, because 2 nights ago we got our kids a dog...
Our kids decided to name the dog "Chase" because of Paw Patrol...Yesterday, I was trying to get them to change the name lol, because I want it to be something more original..but Claire wanted to keep the name Chase...
Today at work I was talking about our new Dog and then I turned around to put a tote up on the shelf....There is a box up on the shelf that says "New Hot Dog Roller", but all I could see was the words "New Dog" when I turned around...I thought what are the odds lol..I never really paid any attention to that box saying that...it's been there forever...but the odds I would see "New Dog" after talking about our new dog are crazy...

I know there has to be a connection to Klay Thompson and the Warriors with this further, because the Warriors play in the CHASE Center...and the dog is named "CHASE." 

I was also watching the game on Firstrowsports and in the 3rd quarter a thing popped up saying there was technical difficulties...I could still hear the game, but the picture went out...It came back on for the 4th quarter though.....just interesting as much as I've talked about San Francisco, Earthquakes....and the 1989 World Series footage..
There has to be something important to this old post too, where I had synchronicity with "Chase." Notice it was the post about Trump, Putin and Boxing...something I have been talking about a lot in the last week or so with Thanksgiving. 



















1 comment: