Monday, November 14, 2022

Upcoming DJ Gig on Pope Francis' 86th Bday and My Synchronicity Last Year

 

Remember last year when I had the synchronicity with this Pope lady?
Well a few days ago I got asked to DJ on 12/17..I didn't think much of it at the time...but I asked where  I was DJing, because I wasn't sure if it was at a bar...it was for a bday party...
Anyway, it turns out that I am DJing at the son of the lady in the Obituaries house...
His bday is 12/17
Also, the girl who asked if I could DJ was born on 12/17
So they are having a bday party together basically..
But....
This means that I'm DJing at a house with a guy whose last name is POPE on Pope Francis 86th bday..

I've never met him that I know of...I just started thinking how funny it was that I was DJing for someone named Pope on the Pope's bday...I then remembered this sync from last year...and looking at the Obituary, I found out its her son lol...
So I'm sure they be some interesting things that happen at that gig.

The girl who asked me has name Gematria of 424(FB) I see too...




No comments:

Post a Comment