Sunday, November 6, 2022

My Old Aaron Carter video Had a Synchronicity with Weird Al-Aaron Carter 9/11, Pearl Harbor Symbolism and the Russia Ukraine Connection-The Number 226-Dolores O'Riordan Death in Bathtub

 


Another Earthquake came out 3 months 4 days before Aaron Carter's bday....
Interesting considering he died age 34. 
Notice the album also came out a span of 271 days after his bday. 
Another Earthquake=271

It's funny seeing the 8 months 28 days too...
He just died the day after "National Candy Day" on 11/4, which is also the day Netflix brought back the show "Manifest" about Flight 828. 
Aaron Charles Carter=828(Eng Ext)
I Want Candy-Aaron Carter
I ordered Pizza Ranch earlier and when we got home I turned on Manifest to re-watch it first...Claire then came home and went straight upstairs, so I called her to tell her I brought home Pizza. 
I then noticed that I randomly called her at 8:28 while watching Manifest lol. 
I was looking at my old Aaron Carter posts again, and I mentioned how he said he saw the first plane hit the Twin Towers on 9/11...He was in New York opening for Michael Jackson and his limo had a flat tire that day...He randomly looked at the World Trade Center and saw the plane hit...He was 13 years old..
13th prime 41.
9/11 a lot to do with 41..
Anyway, notice how 9/11 was 2 months 26 days before his bday on 12/7. 
226 again..
Now think how Pearl Harbor was on 12/7..
Buildings 1 2 and 7 on 9/11. 
The New Pearl Harbor. 
The album "Another Earthquake" came out 9/3/2002..
This just makes me think of the 2/26/93 WTC Bombing...

Gotta be a link to this..
He died 310 days or a span of 10 months 7 days(311 Days) before 9/11...
Earthquake=107
Osama bin Laden born on 3/10. 

Pearl Harbor=226(FB)
Aaron Carter=226(FB)
World War=226(FB)
Kim Jong-un=226(FB)
Russia invaded Ukraine 226 days before Putin's bday on 10/7(Earthquake number)
Think how Putin met Biden on Pearl Harbor last year about Ukraine..
Then the president of Ukraine compared Russia's invasion to Pearl Harbor. 
The Boxing narrative with Ukraine/Russia was about 226. 


So I just typed in "Pearl Harbor" on my blog and the first post that came up was a post I did about Lady Gaga on 9/20/2022...
In this post I go on to talk about the Mexico Earthquake on 9/19/2022 that I compared to the 9/19/2017 Mexico Earthquake that was synced to Pope Francis....
But look at the picture I shared in this post..It's a picture of my video about Aaron Carter on "The Doctors." 
Apparently, I mispoke in that video and said the Chiapas Earthquake on 9/7/2017 was in Mexico City....but then we ended up getting a Mexico City Earthquake on 9/19/2017, which is why I thought it was funny. 


Ha, I'm listening to my old video I'm talking about and notice that it's 34 minutes...
Also, I talked about a Synchronicity I had with Weird Al and the Backstreet Boys in the video...
What are the odds I would mention Weird Al in the Aaron Carter video even lol? 
If you look closer, you can see that the sync I was talking about I stopped the video with either 2:26 left or 2:26 into the video too. 

Crazier yet, is that sync was on 9/3/2017...
So the anniversary of "Another Earthquake" releasing..

Weird Al's film "UHF" came out 2 months 26 days before the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989. 
Weird Al Yankovic=89
I talked about the Rolling Stones and 89' in the Sync Post above. 



The Dream Theme guy just died 2 months 26 days before his bday..

Kyrie Irving suspended 226 days After his bday. 

Zach mentioned how Cooper Kupp's grandpa is trying to buy his house 226 days before Cooper Kupp's bday. 

I had synchronicity with Weird Al and the song "The White Stuff" and his Food Album came out on 22/6. 

Nancy Pelosi's husband attack was linked to her brother dying, and he died 2 months 26 days after his bday. 
Baltimore Ravens=226(FB)
Nancy Pelosi lives in San Francisco(Earthquake narrative)

The new Quantum Leap Star is Raymond Lee and the show premiered 226 days after his bday. (San Francisco Earthquake)

I had synchronicity with Sheamus 226 days before Mark Wahlbergs bday, which is important to the Earthquake/Bridge narrative. 

YouTube deleted my 2 hour 26 minute video on the Umbrella Symbolism....the same day it got deleted, Enterthestars used the same picture on a thumbnail in his video..Our bdays are 226 days apart....He left me a comment on my old Umbrella video 2 years 26 days before I found out about the recent sync. I found out about it on the anniversary of the Loma Prieta Earthquake. 

While writing a post about Enterthestars my friend Cody called me and I went downstairs and the clock on the microwave said 2:26am, when it was actually not the correct time. Cody important to the Dream Theme that's linked to the Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism. 


The End So Far=226(FB)
Bruce Sutter died 2 months 26 days before his bday. 
Seattle Mariners=226
ASTROS=226(FB)

I had synchroncity with Sailboats and Mallrats 226 days before Ethan Suplees bday. 

Angela Lansbury=226(FB)

Had synchronicity with a House Fire and how I was DJing for a guy's wedding who burnt a house down on the same road when I was younger..His name summed to 226(FB)

Tom Holland=226(FB)
Year of the Spider=226(FB)
The Spider narrative had a lot to do with 226. 

Had synchronicity with the Outfield and DJing/Spiders during the Mets vs Padres game..."Charter Oak, Iowa"=226(FB)

Just trying to figure out this 226 number. 

It almost has to be connected to the Ukraine/Russia/Boxing/UFC narrative..
Conor McGregor has a 22-6 record..
Ivan Drago's full name is 226. 
Recall that he Warrington Bombings were on 2/26/93..
McGregor..Ireland..
Dublin, Ireland=226
The song Zombie is about the Warrington Bombings..
Dolores O'Riordan died in the Bathtub like Aaron Carter. 

Dolores O'Riordan=223
2/23 the Russian invasion..223 big with Conor McGregor..

Turkey president also born on 2/26. 
This was important to the Boxing narrative with Trump/Putin. 
Turkey opened up the record breaking BRIDGE from Europe to Asia this year. 

2/26 leaves 308 days in the year..
I'm wondering about this considering the Weird Al Simpsons episode was the 308th episode..

8/6/22 to 3/19/23 is a span of 226 days..
3/19 the big day with Joe Biden/Kamala/Simpsons

Donald J. Trump=226(FB)
The Savior of Ukraine. 

























2 comments:

  1. New Edition's debut single was Candy Girl. Everyone tearing up candy after Halloween right now. Aaron Carter was kind of a prototype for Justin Beiber. I think I even got them confused in Beiber's early days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend in Middle School that ended up playing a few years in MLB. It's funny cause he had that Candy Girl song I think on cassette and we'd listen to it repeatedly. We both thought it was great shit. Had no idea it was like 15 years old at the time till now. Had to he one of his older sister's old cassettes or something. Here he is https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Morris

    ReplyDelete