Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Hawaii Volcano Eruption and the Royal Family/Queen Elizabeth II/Nascar Connection-Spammed Comment on Old LeBron James/WWE Post

 

This volcano eruption happened just before midnight on 11/27 Hawaii time...but the news wasn't reporting it until today...as it happened on 11/28 in the rest of the United States...
It's interesting though because 11/28 leaves 33 days in the year. 
Hawaii=33
This is the 33rd eruption since 1843 when the first well documented eruption happened. 

Volcano=28 and 82
I've mentioned the volcano symbolism a ton with the royal family and also how it's connected to Queen Elizabeth II....
Notice that today is a span of 82 days or 2 months 21 days after she died. 
Today is also 221 days after Queen Elizabeth II's bday. 

221 was the big volcano number I was following..
Hawaii=221(FB)
Kīlauea=221(FB)
Mount Vesuvius=221
NASCAR Founded on 2/21..
The Volcano symbolism was linked to NASCAR and the death of Diana...
Princess Diana's death date to Prince Philips was 221 days. 

The Big Volcano numbers were 221 and 129....recall we had the Iceland volcano eruption 129 days after my bday on 3/19...after I had watched Will Ferrell sing "Volcano Man" in the film where he is from Iceland...
Notice today is 3 months 19 days before 3/19...
Also, 111 days...
Hawaii=111
We then had the death of Will Ferrel's son in "Talladega Nights"...and Talladega has the Vulcan tropy and so on...
Today is also 619 days after the Iceland Volcano eruption that was big with this narrative....
619 is important because I pointed out how the date 6/19 is 221 days after my bday in the old posts...Also,  King James bday...
I started this post earlier and then I watched the Lakers game because I did a prop bet, mostly on LeBron James tonight. LeBron then hurt his ankle in the first quarter and I wasn't sure if he would come back, so I snapchatted Sturgill how LeBron is a pussy and such...Thankfully, Booker and the Suns won my money back...but anyway...
I just went I just checked my email and I got a spammed messaged from someone named "gm" on an old LeBron James post I did...

Funny how my previous blog post was about the video Zach posted with the Oklahoma City Thunder "GM"...now I get this spammed comment...

So I'm looking at this post and I see I talked about the number 226 in it..go figure...
LeBron wore an Undertaker shirt exactly 2 years 2 months 6 days after the Undertaker's streak was broken...then the Cavs went on to win the NBA Finals a few days later on King James' bday...
As I read the post further, I randomly mentioned the wrestler Charlie Haas...probably because his name was "Charlie" and I was talking about King Charles III and such....but notice his bday is the day King James died...
Also...
Charlie Haas=226(Jewish)
Charles Doyle Haas II=619(FB)
I don't know much about this guy, but maybe he will pop up in the news or something of the sort..

I also find this funny because when I got off work earlier, I turned on a dinosaur video for my kids on YouTube....and an ad started playing for WWE Wrestling toys, and a ring....I then started talking like Macho Man to my kids...and then I thought that I should turn on wrestling and see if they like it...but then I never did..
WWE was incorporated on 2/21...

Cleveland, Ohio=226

Indiana Pacers=226(FB)
The Lakers lost to the Pacers tonight. 

It's also funny that I bet on Booker and the Suns tonight...they played the Sacramento KINGS...













No comments:

Post a Comment