Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Death of Weird Al's Parents From Carbon Monoxide and the Earthquake Symbolism

 

I made a video last night so I didn't have time to blog anything...but I had planned on blogging about the death of Weird Al's parents...a video came up on YouTube with Weird Al on Howard Stern and they talked about Weird Al's parents dying from carbon monoxide...so I looked into the deaths while at work yesterday..
Notice I only took 2 screenshots yesterday too and I usually make a post if I screenshot an article lol..

The main reason I wanted to blog about it was because of the number 226.
Carbon Monoxide=226

So now I just went to CNN while at work and there is a story of e Americans dying from carbon monoxide poisoning in Mexico City...
Recall how my old Aaron Carter video had a synchronicity with Weird Al, but I also talked about the Chiapas Earthquake and Mexico City(Puebla) Earthquake in that video...

Further, the Puebla/Mexico City Earthquake was linked to the Angel of Independece statue, which was later important to the 4th of July Earthquake in Los Angeles, the city of Angel's, in 2019.
Weird Al's parents died when he was 44 years old..
Earthquake=44
They died in 2004 as well...this year reminds me of the Indonesian Earthquake and Tsunami..

Some scientists believe that earth emits a bunch of Carbon Monoxide before and Earthquake too...
CO...Carbon Monoxide..
CO makes me think of Colorado
Weird Al's parents died 169 days after his 44th bday..
Weird Al=169(FB)
Weird Al's parents died 325 days after his album "Poodle Hat" came out..
Earthquake=325(FB)
This album had the parody of the Backstreet Boys song that I had synchronicity with that I mentioned in my 2017 Aaron Carter video.


















3 comments:

  1. Dude, Weird Al is the bad guy in this new animated film on Netflix: "The Soccer Football Movie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dude!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee33FsDANk0

    ReplyDelete
  3. 828 days from start of WW2 to Pearl Harbor

    ReplyDelete