Friday, November 4, 2022

Hidden 27's in Weird: The Al Yankovic Story-UHF Came Out 2 months 26 days Before the Loma Prieta Earthquake

 


I just watched the ridiculous Weird Al film lol...I actually thought it was funny...only because I thought it was supposed to be a real life story about Weird Al's life....
Not even close haha. 
Pretty much the whole movie was a parody of his life. It was kind've making fun of other biopics if that makes sense. 
My kids were playing and being loud what not while I was trying to watch it, so I didn't watch it that in depth...but I did catch a few "27's" hidden in the background...
Remember that Weird Al codes the number 27 into his projects. 

Funnier yet, is that at one point while watching the film, Zamien came up to me and started telling me about Earthquakes shaking houses again...
I blogged about Zamien doing this on 10/10/22 as well..It was right after I blogged about Hulk Hogan....which is funny, because Hulk Hogan(fake) is in the Weird Al film just minutes before it ends. 

Today is 2 months 13 days before Zamien's bday..
Earthquake=213(FB)

Thought it was funny he talks about joining the Illuminati in the film too..although he mocks this in music too. 






I'm gonna have to re-watch his film "UHF" now...I never thought to look at it until now...but notice it came out 2 months 26 days before the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989. 




1 comment:

  1. Go off caffeine for 2 weeks and you'll rethink everything

    ReplyDelete