Sunday, November 27, 2022

Death of My Old Neighbor and My Old Posts With North Korea-Philadelphia Eagles/Earthquake Bridge Narrative

 



I saw this post a few minutes ago that my old neighbor Wanda died today. I blogged about her back in 2017 in connection to North Korea....It was because I had 3 neighbors at the time...Her...My Grandma, and a guy named Bump....
Bump died on 7/30/2017
Then my grandma died on 9/24/2017..
They both died in connection to a North Korea/Jesuit Theme...

So I wonder if we are going to get something big with North Korea coming up soon. 
Today is even 42 days before Kim Jong-un's bday.
War=42
World War=42

My grandma and Bump were also connected to the Eagles winning the Super Bowl...
Recall on the date 2/11/2017 I found out that my uncle Barney died from injuries in his wreck and not cancer....I found this out at my grandmas house and my sister and uncle Clancy were there that day...I also found out that my sister lived on Falcon Avenue...This was just after Barney died in connection to the Falcons in SB 51...I later found out my sister owns a company called "Eagle Acres"...and my Uncle Clancy's son is the only Philadelphia Eagles fan I knew at the time. 
My grandma lived on EAGLE Street. 
So I knew there was something important to the Eagles..
Then my grandma died. 
Then my sisters town was featured in a SB 52 Commercial and 42 days later a girl from her town Drowned in Sioux Falls...The last person to drown at this spot was a guy named Lyle Eagletail. 
Then my uncle Clancy died on 4/17/2018 after the SB 52. 

I'm bringing this up due to the fact that happened on 2/11..
The 42nd day of the year is 2/11. 
The Francis Bacon Ciphers really put this together a lot more...

Ellie Ruth Murphy=211 (My Grandma)
Chattanooga, Tennessee=211(Grandma from)
Ryan Murphy=211(FB)(Eagles fan, son of Clancy)
Clancy Murphy=211(FB)
My neighbor Bump, who was also my grandma's neighbor then died 2 months 11 days after my grandma's bday in 2017. 
He also died on the 211th day of 2017. 
Hillcrest Rehab Cottage=211(Where Bump died)

I also pointed out how Bump died 128 days after his bday and 1 month 28 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
My grandma then died 128 days after her bday. 
They were born 56 days apart in 1934 and ended up dying 56 days apart in 2017. 
Thirty Four=56

Michelle Hansen=128(My Sister)
Eagle Acres=128(FB)
Eagles=128(Jewish) and 225(FB)
My grandma died 225 days after 2/11. 

Clancy died 205 days after my grandma. 
Philadelphia=205(Jewish)
Ellie Murphy=205(FB)

It was all pointing to Philadelphia...
I also blogged on 11/27...2017 that I thought there was going to be an earthquake felt near Philadelphia, or a Bridge Collapse...then there was an earthquake felt in Philadelphia on 11/30/2017..
So I'm interesting that today is 11/27...2022.
Wanda just died a span of 211 days after her bday too. 

We still own that old house and Jasmine's family lives in it...but we now live at an address with the number "211"....And our neighbor died on 8/28/2022..just days after her 100th bday...There has to be a connection to it...I just don't see it....828...Manifest....
Crazier yet is that my other neighbor has gematria of 211..
Bill Heaps=211(FB)
William Heaps=128
He's even born on the Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary just before Pearl Harbor..

Remember how Pearl Harbor was important to my neighbor Sandy who just died too....I say neighbor...but technically she lived across the street and a few houses down...but I can see her house from my front porch....
So there is something important to a War theme I think...
The Bridge/Earthquake Theme is also linked to the War theme..

The Alchemical symbol for Steel also looks like a "211"...just makes me think of the Bridge theme...Pittsburgh the city of Bridges...
And remember the Bridge Collapse on 1/28 in Pittsburgh. 

The whole theme seems to relate back to the narratives with Super Bowl 52 that was all about Bridge Collapse.....SB 52 in Minneapolis that had the famous Bridge Collapse...The Eagles won SB 52...
The Vikings only loss this season before the Cowboys blowout was to the Eagles....Eagles having a great season....Should become 10-1 tonight...
Philadelphia=101

Plus, the whole reason I thought Thanksgiving would be important to the War symbolism was due to Hurricane Fiona and Ian on 9/24...the anniversary of my grandma's death...


Thinking about it more....the upcoming Pearl Harbor anniversary will be the 81st...
Think how the Bridge symbolism with SB 52 had a lot to do with the number 81..
Pontiff means Bridge Builder and Pope Francis was 81 years old at the time and so on..
The Pope finished his America trip in Philadelphia.
Kim Jon-un's father died on Pope Francis' bday...
Kim Jong-un born on 1/8 or 8/1. 















No comments:

Post a Comment