Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dying Star Wars Fan to see Skywalker preview-Mark Hamill the Voice of the JOKER-Old Videos about Will Smith Film "Focus" and Paris Blackouts


This story just reminds me of the film "Fanboys" and it drew my attention. 

This story comes 69 days before the anniversary of Fanboys coming out..
Rowans Hospice=69

The kid who is dying in Fanboys and gets to see Episode 1 early is Chris Marquette. 
Chris Marquette=69 and 177
177 again and again..
I also remember him in the film "The Girl Next Door"....
In light of my last post...I mentioned my grandma dying and I went back and was thinking about her death as she was my neighbor and our other neighbor died 56 days before her and so on.....
I'm wondering if the old lady next door to my new house might die soon. She is in her 90's...and a few days ago there were a bunch of cars there apparently to celebrate Thanksgiving...but my first thought was she might have died because she is so old. Sounds weird I know...but the Girl Next Door? I really don't know her either. She stopped over with some vegetables one day from her garden, but that's about it. 
I guess we will see.

Ha, I just figured out why I was drawn to click on this story after all. Notice Mark Hamil(Luke Skywalker) is also famous for being the voice of the JOKER in the Animated Batman series. I did not know this until just now looking him up. 

Notice the new Star Wars about his character comes out 86 days after his bday...
Aurora Colorado=86
James Eagan Holmes=86
Skyfall=86




As I was reading about the animated Batman series it says this is where the character of Harley Quinn was created. This only stands out to me because I have never even heard of this character until I was at the bar for Halloween this year. There were 2 girls dressed up as what they told me "Harley Quinn"..I for the life of me had no idea who that was...Then last week I watched "Suicide Squad" because I was trying to rewatch the Batmans. I figured I'd start with "Suicide Squad" since I have never seen it before and I found out who Harley Quinn was. I realized Suicide Squad was less of a Batman/Joker movie and more of a Will Smith movie too. I always thought the Joker was a big part of that film from the hype and Jared Leto, but it's not really based around the Joker at all. 
I'm bringing this all up because I see the actor who played Harley Quinn is also in the Will Smith film called "Focus" which is about subliminally programming people...There's even a part where he programs a guy with the number 55 so he will choose it when the time comes....
Will Smith=55(rev red)...did not know this at the time. 

Vimeo Link to Video
I remembered I made  a video about this film a long time ago but Youtube took it down. I then put it on my Vimeo account....but look at what I named it lol...."Focus Film Shows How we are programmed, BATMAN Kid Kissed by Pope Dies"...
What are the odds I would even put something about Batman in this video? It didn't have anything to do with that lady being Harley Quinn as I didn't even know it...

The film Focus has a lot to do with New Orleans/Saints/Super Dome....Remember the Saints player Will Smith died a few years back....The Super Dome is where the Blackout Bowl of the Ravens/49ers was played...
Focus came out on 2/27/2015....
Think how New Orleans is important to France...2015 being the Paris Attack and this year France important to 227. 

We just had a shooting in the French Quarter of New Orleans this morning as well...
Think about Paris being the City of LIGHTS....in regards to Blackouts as well. I talked about this topic a lot around 9/23/2015...

Remember I learned on Waynes World too that Aurora, Illinois is also known as the City of Lights...

Link to Turtles Blackout Video
I also have an old video from 2015 about the Ninja Turtles and Paris Blackouts...this was along with the Hotels.com commercial that had the conspiracy guy with a board that said, "Blackout Dates" and the Eiffel Tower with the number 239..(239th year of US)
But remember "Paris France"=239(FB)
Society of Jesus=239(FB)
Illuminati=239(FB)
Remember the Blackout Bowl invovled the Baltimore Ravens whose coach was born on 23/9...and Kaepernick kneeling drama came out on the 239th day of the year...a ton more 239 in that drama....interesting today the Ravens beat the 49ers too. 
Further I know this is important because the Nebraska Cornhuskers have a 5-7 record just like 2015 when the still got a bowl game and played UCLA in the Foster Farms Bowl...all connected to Teen Wolf....this is also why we just got a story of Nebraska Fan Gabriel UNION in the media too. A bunch of Nebraska fans still thinking they will get a bowl game after the Iowa loss that I've saw on Facebook too. 


Ha the whole reason I even made that Ninja Turtle video was because of South Park Season 17 episode 7...177. 

I talked a lot about Obama possibly being assassinated too in regards to the Blackout symbolism...Super 47....there was a Blackout at the Whitehouse on 4/7/2015...
I also mentioned "Paris Hilton"=208(FB) and 310(FB) in that video...only interesting as just the other day I was asking a coworker whatever happened to Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie...

Margot Robbie also in the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" which is interesting because today at work my coworker was talking about that film...because I was talking about eating mushrooms years ago...Leonardo Dicaprio in the news today too in regards to the Amazon Fires being blamed on him...

No comments:

Post a Comment