Sunday, July 24, 2022

Synchronicity with Secret Service in Relation to the film Geostorm-James Bond/Moon/Batman-Buzz Aldrin and the New 'Lightyear" Film-

 

HBO Max has repeatedly recommended the film Geostorm for me, so the last few days I have been trying to watch it... I finally finished it a bit ago...I noticed they put a lot of emphasis on a girl in the secret service in the film....which I thought was funny cause Zachs been talking about the secret service...
So now I'm looking at Zach's blog and he did a post about this film "Angel Has Fallen" in relation to Kobe Bryant and the secret service.
But looking at the cover, I see the film stars Gerard Butler, who also stars in Geostorm lol....u just can't make it up.
When thinking about Secret Service, I always think about the connection to James Bond...So now I'm looking at Gerard Butler and see one of his first films in acting was a small role in the James Bond film "Tomorrow Never Dies." 
Further, notice how just after Sean Connery died, the Secret Service got coronavirus on Gerard Butler's bday....11/13. 

Think how this all plays together...
We get the story about the Secret Service and the Capitol Insurrection on 7/20/22....the moon landing anniversary..
Recall how the Sean Connery/James Bond is linked to the Moon and the Batman THEATER Shooting on the 7/20...
This is why Neil Armstrong died just after the Batman Theater shooting on Sean Connery's bday..
Skyfall(James Bond) preview showed the word AURORA at the Batman shooting. 
Think how Abe Lincoln established the Secret Service on the day that he was shot 14/4/1865...
Lincoln shot in a Theater. 
It's also interesting that the Secret Service got coronavirus 1 year 8 months 7 days before the story on 7/20/2022...
Think how 187 is the murder code..
You could include the Jesuit connection too considering the Moon landing was on the 201st day. Biden is Catholic, so on..
Plus 614 days make me think of Trump's bday on 6/14. 

It's also curious how coronavirus was declared a national emergency on 3/13/20....Zenith was just telling me about this with Uranus that was discovered by William Herschel....Recall that he died 8 months 3 days after the anniversary of the Uranus discovery...and 83 days before his bday at the age of 83. 
Moon=83(FB)
James Bond=83
Secret Service=83
John Herschel(William's son) was falsely attributed to the Great Moon Hoax that happened on Connery's bday...about the Bat-like people living on the Moon. 

The film Geostorm involves a plot to kill the president too..
Murder=83

The man who is plotting to kill the president is played by Ed Harris..I just looked him up and it says he is also in Westworld.....I only find this funny because last night after I blogged about Stone Cold and the Skulls stuff, I went to watch Geostorm, and I noticed HBO MAX recommended the show Westworld with a SKULL on the cover....I wasn't going to take a screenshot, but I thought I'd better because it may be important...and here it is lol...

I'll have to check that show out...I see it involves A.I., something I've talked a lot about. 


In relation to the Moon landing, they just released that new Buzz Lightyear film...so I can't imagine it isn't related to Buzz Aldrin, who is important to the James Bond/Moon/Batman narrative...

Think how 186 is a big number with the Space Theme too....and how the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. 
Sure, it's measured in different ways, but it seems they teach you the 186,000 in school, or at least that's how I remember it. 
Further, I blogged about synchronicity with Buzz Lightyear on the day they declared Coronavirus a Pandemic....Notice how I mentioned George Clooney and Batman too....this was linked to Claire seeing Elfs come to life that was synced to James Bond/Christmas...we then got the RV Bomb on Christmas that was linked to James Bond/Batman..
I just mentioned George Clooney and Batman...

I also mentioned astronaut Charles Duke in this post...and I see he is 86 years old right now....


Tim Allen didn't voice Buzz Lightyear for the new film...but they got Chris Evans instead....Notice they have the same 6/13 bday....the day leaving 201 days in the year..
Their bdays are 144 days or 4 months 24 days after Buzz Aldrin's bday...
424..
144 was big in deaths with astronauts in the past too..
John Glenn died 144 days after his bday..
Armstrong's death date was 144 days before Cernan's. 
NASA's full name sums to 666..
The first 144 digits after decimal of Pi sum to 666.
Chris Kraft, NASA's First Flight Director died 144 days after his bday.  
So on..



In relation to Tim Allen, recall that Sinbad had a stroke just days after the Secret Service got coronavirus....He's also the Secret Service agent in the film "First Kid" that has Zachary Ty Bryan from "Home Improvement." 

Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon....His bday is 20/1...the same day a president takes office. 

I also find it funny that I just re-watched Home Alone 2....Think about Kevin's brother named "BUZZ." 

The film Geostorm came out on Kamala Harris' bday...

Geostorm has a lot to do with Space as well..

















 





2 comments:

  1. Chris Evans is in "The Gray Man" supposedly the film that's gonna save Netflix

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has to protect a girl named Claire. Billy Bob Thornton's niece

    ReplyDelete