Saturday, July 23, 2022

The Killers Song " Quiet Town" and The Train and Cross Symbolism-Mormons-Native American Theme

 

I'm at work scrolling through Facebook and I see this ad for a song called Quiet Town by the Killers...I didn't even realize it was the band The Killers, I thought it was a band named Quiet Town with a song called The Killers....
Anyway, I rarely click on these, but for some reason I clicked and listened to the song today...
Look at the lyrics though, they involve a Train that killed kids...
Just hilarious that I would randomly click on this and it's about Trains...something I was watching for with this day...
Further, notice the album this song is on has 3 CROSSES on the cover..
It also came out on the same day I released the paperback version of my book...the book that is synced to the Trainwreck symbolism lol...
8/13/21..
The Fibonacci sequence.
The song is based on a real life train that killed Raymond and Tiffany in the town, Nephi, Utah, on 11/8/1994..
This is the town the lead singer, Brandon Flowers, grew up in..

Now I think the train symbolism has to connect to the Mormon/Native American Theme...Nephi..Nephites were wiped out by the Lamanites who some believe turned into the native Americans when they went away from God.
The name Raymond really sticks out too, because I saw this article about a shooting in Renton, Washington too...I even took a screenshot because I figured it was important to my Uncle Raymond...He lives in Renton.
Then I saw how the song was about a Raymond and Tiffany..
 I just blogged about my Uncle Raymond a few weeks ago too...

A lot of times at work to kill time I play Slotomania....Of course, they have a new TRAIN slot machine now lol..








1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you Ozzy Osbourne recorded Crazy Train the same day the Georgia Guidestones opened?

    ReplyDelete