Sunday, July 31, 2022

Zach's Shares RPM Tre Vietnam's Video in AUSTIN on the Same Day as SummerSlam Synced to Steve Austin-Synchronicity with The Simpsons/Jesus/316-Peacock-WWE-Westworld-Pearl Harbor-Russia-World War

 

What are the odds?  I'm talking about Stone Cold and Austin, Texas and how it's important to SummerSlam that was held on 7/30/2022...
Then on 7/30/22, Zach shares a video of RPM Tre on the streets of Austin, Texas...He even puts Austin, TX in the title of the video lol..

RPM Tre is from Cedar Rapids if I'm not mistaken, so it seems to stand out more that he is in Austin on this certain day..



I've been seeing 316 all over lately too...
The day I uploaded my Vince McMahon video I noticed that it was 316 MB, or technically 316.8, but still interesting.
The only reason that it turned out to be this big is because I had to delete some of the video too...When my computer ran out of data it corrupted part of the recording, so I had to delete about a minute of the recording in order to make it work. So it should've been a bigger file than 316. 

I also randomly looked at my phone on 7/29 to see that it was 3:16pm. 

The next day after uploading the video, I went to my video and saw it had 316 views. 
Interesting I took the screenshot on the part in the video where "Jesus Christ" is highlighted lol..
Jesus Christ=316(Hebrew)
Haha, and I just looked at the time while uploading these pictures and of course, it would be 3:16...I didn't get the screenshot in time though.

I also started watching an episode of Westworld today and it talked a lot about PEACOCKS at the end of the episode. Recall that I only started watching this show because of the Skull synchronicity in relation to Stone Cold...
So I'm thinking about this...
Westworld and the WWE both have what looks like a "WW" Logo..
I can't help think of my old video where I talked about Vav or V/W having a value of 6 in Hebrew...
W=6(Hebrew)...F=6...WWF....666
I also talked about Jesus and Triple H in this video too in relation to how Jesus is the number 888. 
This was just after the Broncos had lost in the Super Bowl synced to Neptune....
I know a lot of people are following the Bills, but I think the Broncos are just as important...especially with the Neptune/Horse symbolism. 

W=5 too...
Thus, 
WWE is 555

Think about the Pentaverate....
I also blogged about Earling, Iowa and the Exorcism stuff in the Pentaverate post, because I had a comment on my old video where I talked about the Exorcism and the numbers 5, 55 and 555. I talked about this back around when the Pentaverate came out....
The reason I think it's somehow connected is that Earling is linked to the Marathon symbolism....
WWE is headquarted in Stamford, Connecticut that is important to the Marathon symbolism. 

Austin Bomber....Boston Marathon Bomber?

I see that the upcoming Survivor Series will be held in Boston too..
The whole reason I even went to Zach's channel today was that I saw Bill Russell(Boston Celtic) had died, and I wondered if he had a video on it...This is when I saw the video with Austin, Tx in the title. 

I'm really just thinking about some old things I talked about with Wrestling...Recall that DX was formed on 8/11, the day important to 2019 Tisha B'Av...
D=4 and X=24
424 a big number I've talked about with the Tisha B'Av symbolism. 
Triple H was part of DX....also Chyna, who died on Roddy Piper's bday in 2016....less than a year after Piper died...
Remember China also has the Golden Gate and China was the big headline on 8/11/2019. 

WW...World War...China? 

RPM Tre Vietnam=304(FB)
Austin, Texas=304(FB)

Recall that on 10/7/21 I had the synchronicity with Pearls and Pearl Harbor with Sandy Culver..
Sandy Culver=304(FB)
She told me that she was born on the same day Pearl Harbor got bombed....
The sync happened on 10/7, which was 304 days after Pearl Harbor day....
Think how 10/7 is Vladimir Putin's bday too.

Think how on the date 3/16, which is Stone Cold Steve Austin 316 day...but on 3/16/21 the president of Ukraine compared Russia to the attack on Pearl Harbor. 
To tie it all together..
Recall that Biden and Putin had a meeting involving Ukraine on Pearl Harbor day, or 12/7/2021, just before the Ukraine invasion...
Notice that meeting began at 10:07 as well, like Putin's bday. 
Yesterday was also 69 days before Putin's bday...
Putin is currently 69 years old..
World War III=69


As I'm typing this I just heard the TV say Jesus Christ...it was Marge Simpson talking to Ned Flanders..something about his profession and what Jesus would do...Ned then said a Carpenter.....
It was the episode "Left Behind."

Notice that it came out on the date 5/6..
This makes me think of how in 2020 Google showed 5/6 as the start date of a war with Iran. 
Notice how the anniversary of this episode was 86 days ago...
It also mentions how the episode features Marcia Wallace who had died years prior to the episode. They took old clips of her characters voice for the episode though....similar to what South Park did with Chef....which I find funny because I have recently listened to "Chocolate Salty Balls" by Chef at work...No reason at all, it just came in my head and I sang that song for 2 days...

But moral of the story is that today is also 86 days before the anniversary of Marcia's death..
Would you believe that 8/6 will be a span of 304 days after Vladimir Putin's bday too...

Left Behind=168(FB)
Vladimir Putin=168
RUSSIA=168(FB)

I figured I would look up the 304th episode of the Simpsons...
Notice it came out on the day leaving 304 days in the year too. 

It's super interesting that it's called "A Star is Born Again." 
This instantly makes me think of the episode of Growing Pains I documented about when Alan Thicke died age 69...
Remember how Wikipedia didn't list the 51st episode called "A Star is Born." 
Now think about this with Kirk Cameron, who also stars in the film "Left Behind" in relation to the Simpsons episode I just had synchronicity with lol. 
Plus, the film "Left Behind" is about the Rapture/Jesus. 

I blogged earlier this year that I thought Kirk Cameron should be paid attention too because I kept having the Cameron syncs that involved the Hosue Fires and such....Cameron is 51 years old right now and other things..
We also just had a mainstream story about Candice Cameron and JoJo Siwa saying she was a rudest celebrity she's met..
Crazy that I had synchronicity with the "Left Behind" episode on 1/13/2020 too....I was telling me girlfriend a story of how I wanted a shirt that said, "Have a Good One" and then Ned Flanders said, "Have a Good One" on this same episode....
I don't see why it's important....
One thing that stand out though is that if you capitalize all the words...
Have A Good One=316(FB)


Today's headline story about Russia involved a speech from Putin in St. Petersburg and highlighted "lightning speed." 
This makes me think of what I wrote in the Alan Thicke post about the Morning Star and Jesus/Lucifer...
But St. Petersburg is also interesting when you think about St. Peter and the PEARLY Gates...
International Tiger Day began in St. Petersburg..
Think about the Saint Peters Peacocks too. 

Another thing I'm wondering about it Jake The Snake Roberts....3 days after I had the synchronicity with "Left Behind" on 1/13/2020, a guy I knew named Jake Roberts died. 
But...Jake The Snake was the reason that Stone Cold came up with Austin 3:16. 

Austin 3:16 became a hit at King of the Ring on 6/23/1996...
This is interesting to me because 6/23/1997 is when the wrestler Goldberg debuted....
He always reminded me of Stone Cold...bald head and such...
Goldberg is who defeated the nWo though. 

























1 comment:

  1. Another interesting date duration with 424. 424 days from the beginning of the Russia/Ukraine "War" February 24, 2022 is April 24, 2023 (4/24).

    ReplyDelete