Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Shootings at 7 ELEVEn on 7/11-Dream Theme

 

I'm at work looking at Zach's blog and I see he blogged about 7 ELEVEn recently...There were a bunch of shootings in Los Angeles at 7 ELEVEns on 7/11...

Recall a while back Elon Musk shared the tweet of gas prices at $7.11 at a 7 ELEVEn..

But what sticks out the most to me is that I mentioned 7 ELEVEn in my original post where I started thinking there was a DREAM Theme last year..

I pointed out how my daughter noticed that only the letter "n" isn't capitalized in the logo.

I still don't see how that fits in, but 7 ELEVEn has to be important to this Dream narrative somehow...
Zach likes to show this old article about 7 ELEVEn and the Jews too...
It's funny the article mentions how 7 and 11 are prime numbers but that doesn't mean anything lol...

7 is the 4th prime number.
11 is the 5th prime number..

This brings me back to that "n".
n=4(Rev) and 5

Prime=61 and 34(Forward)
Prime=74 and 29(Reverse)
6+1=7, 3+4=7
7+4=11, 2+9=11

Think how the date 9/11 is important to Tisha B'Av, which is why I think 8/6/22 is important...
September used to be the 7th month...like a 7/11..


It's also interesting that Biden is in Israel for the first time just after 7/11..
Notice Israel will be opening its first 7 ELEVEn stores in 2022 as well.

I still don't see why the n is lowercase though...
n=28(FB)
Israel=28

7 ELEVEn also instantly makes me think of Marty McFly..
Think how Bif is based on Donald Trump..
Trump on the Israel coin..
Zenith has the video about Trump and 424 that involves Capital Letters...reminding of the Capitol Insurrection..
One of the translations of Donald Trump to Hebrew has his name sums to 424..
DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)
Trump touched the western wall at 4:24 Israel time.

Recall how 2019 and the Third Temple were linked to Trump too..

Trumps then met Pope Francis 2 days after touching the Western Wall....recall how that is synced to the Stock Market and Joe Biden meeting the pope too...






















4 comments:

  1. Lol you posted at 6:10
    Tin Foil = 610
    Sleep Paralysis = 610

    I was telling Seven7One1 how I got more handshakes today than I have had in a looong time. Apparently the big news story today is that Biden shook hands with MBS. Crazy. Of course people like to call Biden Sleepy Joe.

    The capital letters can be converted to numbers ELEVE E is 3 L is 7 and V is 5. 3+7+3+5+3 = 21 so it's 7/21 excluding the n like Zach's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7/11/2022 was the 424th day since 7-ELEVEn acquired Speedway on Israeli Independence Day in 2021. 5/14/2021 Israel's 73rd anniversary the 21st prime. 73 can be flipped to form EL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait he shook hands with Netanyahu but the plan is to adopt a no handshake policy ahead of his meeting with MBS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete