Thursday, July 21, 2022

Possible Pattern With The Band "Live"

 


This is really random and I'm too tired to look into the stories right now....But I saw that CNN has a story about Lightning striking someone and also a story about a Dolphin....In the other column we have a story about Eddie Vedder and the band Pearl Jam.....

All I can think is that there may be something important to the band "Live", that has the songs, "Lightning Crashes" and "Dolphins Cry." 


Pearl Jam makes me think this because they are the same era as "Live." 

lol who knows, I will try and look at the stories tomorrow...I also want to blog about the Hoover Dam stuff....believe it or not, after I made the short video about the Hoover Dam fire/explosion, my girlfriend took our kids to play at the City Dam.....I don't know why she took them there either, and she got mad when I told her about the synchronicity, so I know she had no idea I was even talking about the Hoover Dam....All I can think of as to why she took them to the City Dam instead of the park, is because I have coronavirus...and maybe she didn't want to take them to the park....otherwise, I am stiff baffled as to why she randomly took them to the City Dam...



3 comments:

  1. Yea this in line with the birth theme Rambo has been talking about. Dam's are pregnant. When the Dam breaks it's like the water breaking. That Lightning Crashes song about a woman dying during child birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolphin's Cry makes me think of that Hootie and the Blowfish song. "I'm such a baby, yea, that Dolphins make me cry"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This got me thinking again, uh oh, lol. There has been lightning strikes lately but the big one that came to my mind is the Vatican getting struck after Pope Benedict resigned. That was February 11, 2013, the 84th anniversary of the Vatican as we know it. Playing around with the time spans I noticed from February 11/13 to Biden's 80th November 20/22 = 9 yrs 9 mths 9 days. Or, if including the end date, November 19, which is the mirror date of February 11. Funny that the date Francis became Pope, March 13, 2013 is 8 yrs 8 mths 8 days before Biden's 79th on November 20/21. The Patriarch Krill in Russia has the same birthdate as Joe too. Another odd connection with Bobby's above comment regardingthe song Lightning Crashes about a mother dying during child birth. That song was released September 24, 1994, 333 months after that date is June 24, 2022. That's the date Roe vs Wade was overturned... There was also a huge planetary alignment that morning.

    ReplyDelete