Sunday, July 17, 2022

Steve Buscemi-What I forgot to Put in my last post

 

I forgot to add this to the previous post, but Ben Affleck is in Armageddon as well...
Earlier today I was telling Jasmine how my friend Kenny used to look like Steve Buscemi....Kenny is who had the party on Friday that I was supposed to DJ for...

So maybe there's something important to Steve Buscemi I need to see...
He is Donnie on The Big Lebowski...Donald..Donnie..Trump..

The whole reason I brought it up was because Jasmine turned on George of The Jungle..and I started telling her about the film Airheads with Brendan Fraser and Steve Buscemi...
I couldn't think of Steve Buscemi when explaining it to her, so I looked up the film...and then I started thinking he may be important cause he looks like my friend Kenny.





2 comments:

  1. Lol, I was listening to an episode of ParaNormal Portal and they were talking about a crematorium that was just giving people cement dust. The co-host on the show is Don too and I was thinking about that scene in the Big Lebowski when they poor Donnie's ashes out of a coffee can, lol. Wish I had caught the show live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had mentioned Steve Buscemi a ways back too cause he voiced the old guy in Monster House and he was in Hubie Halloween. Kevin James was a cop in Monster House and in Hubie Halloween. Random suggestion. You gotta watch Super Hot.

    ReplyDelete