Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Stranger Things Season 4 Set in 1986 and the Tiger Mascot-Ethan Hawke's Daughter Maya Hawke in Stranger Things-Dream Theme-Hawk Theme-Synchronicity with Scooby Doo Train-R.E.M Tribute Band Gig and Mike Mills Synchronicity

 

I haven't really been motivated to write posts or make videos for this knowledge lately. A bunch of reasons why I guess(Mostly Family Oriented), but although I haven't been blogging or making videos, it doesn't mean that I haven't been paying attention...
Anyway, I've been trying to catch up on watching some shows that I have wanted to watch, such as the new season of "Stranger Things" and also the show "Evil." 
I watched the newest episode of "Evil" a bit ago and it started off with a Building Collapse, which made me think of the DREAM Theme...

I also found this interesting because "Stranger Things" has a lot of symbolism that is connected to the Themes I am following...

For example, Season 4 is set in the year 86' and the team mascot is the TIGERS...Think how I've been following 8/6/22 and it's the year of the Tiger..

Stranger Things also involves the DREAM theme...I won't give away the plot, but a big piece to the plot is that they think a demon murdered Victor Creel's family...and the song "Dream a Little of Dream of Me" plays multiple times when this "demon" is around....
Notice that Victor Creel is played my Robert Englund though lol...aka...Freddy Kreuger...the Dream Master....
As I'm writing up this post, I just heard Shaggy on the TV say something like, "We Have to Get on that Train." I looked up to see Scooby Doo playing and Scooby and Shaggy are trying to get on a Train.....It's the movie "Big Top Scooby-Doo." 
Think how the Train Symbolism is related to the Dream theme though lol. 
Remember that I had synchronicity with Scooby Doo and Whoopi Goldberg/Psychic back in September that was related to the DREAM Theme as well...
This also had a lot to do with the Angel Gabriel/Daniel stuff...
I find this funny because the episode of "Evil" tonight was about an Angel who helped the people escape the building collapse...The main priest in the show also has visions and questions if they are really from God too, which is very similar to how I feel about my synchronicities and such. I really identify with that show, which is why I think I like it so much. 

I may possibly see the psychic lady Deb this weekend too. She commented on the party invite on Facebook and asked about Karaoke that I am doing...so I may see her there...



So I am now looking at the actors in "Stranger Things"...I see that the main character "El, or Eleven" has a bday on 2/19....the 219 that has been big for me....
But what's even crazier is that one of the actors is Ethan Hawkes daughter, Maya Hawke... hahaha. I just blogged about Ethan Hawke on 7/8/22 in relation to the Dream theme.....
This means that I blogged about him on his daughter Maya's 24th bday too....
Ethan Hawke..
Stranger Things set in the town of HAWKins...
Bobby messaged me about my Ethan Hawke post/Dreams a few days ago too...he wrote about one of his dreams on the website "DreamHAWK"...
Also mentioned how he changed his name to "X Kalm Moon Hawk Hated"...and Ethan Hawk is in Moon Knight. 

Makes me think how Iowa is the HAWK EYE State...
I figured I would look at Tony Hawk as well considering he is the next famous "Hawk" that comes to mind...outside of Lincoln Hawk on Over the Top lol..
Which honestly could be important, as Lincoln Hawk is portrayed by Sylvester Stallone, who is important to the Tiger Year...Plus, he is connected to Philadelphia....Train Wreck...so on....

Anyway, notice Tony Hawk's bday is the same day as the Philadelphia train wreck...just can't make it up...

I see Maya Hawke also has a new album coming out called MOSS...The first single, "Therese" has released though..notice that song was inspired by the painting called "Therese DREAMING" though. 



Seeing "Therese" too, it reminds me that I randomly made a point about Gematria a while back using my Aunt Theresa as an example....I went and looked at that post and it involved the Iowa State Fair, which is part of the reason why I think 8/6/22 is so important...and the fair symbolism is also important to the Dream Theme with Slipknot/Kanye/Freddy Krueger....
Anyway, in the post I mentioned how Taylor HAWKins was the drummer for Alanis Morrisette, who is playing at the Iowa State Fair this year...
Stranger Things season 4 also came out on 5/27...the anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge....recall how 8/6..Tisha B'Av is linked to the Golden Gate Bridge..
Golden Gate..
Gilbert Gottfried..
Georgia Guidestones...
Georgia...reminds of the Atlanta Hawks...
Atlanta=120
Dream=120
I see my first picture on this post has the tab that says Atlantean too..


The MOSS Album coming out on 9/23 is also interesting because that's the day Neptune was discovered....Neptune important to Dreams....the Trainwreck film shooting on Neptunalia...
The God of Earthquakes.....discovered by Johann GOTTFRIED Galle...Gilbert Gottfried said to stay of the Golden Gate Bridge in 2019. 

My Dream Theme was linked to the FIU BRIDGE Collapse in 2018...


It may sound dumb but I have a feeling that Kate Moss is somehow important to this....the album MOSS...but the main song on Stranger Things is "Running Up that Hill" by Kate Bush.....I just can't stop thinking that Kate MOSS is somehow important..She used to date Johnny Depp too, and he is in Freddy Kreuger..

Kate Bush has an album called "The Dreaming" too. 

Some other random things that I just thought of....Back in September I talked about my friend Fonso in relation to Mushrooms/Dream Theme...I just remembered that we started a band called "Dreaming the Waste" back in the day...I've never really considered it to be a real band of mine though, as we just got hammered and made some late 90's metal songs a couple of times...we didn't really pursue it. 

Oh man, haha, I just thought of something else in relation to my life lately...I was actually supposed to have band practice tonight, but our drummer had to work late, so it was canceled...We usually don't practice unless we are adding a bunch of songs...and on 8/13/22 we are playing a R.E.M. Tribute show...Pat was talking about Tribute bands in Omaha and how no one has an R.E.M. Tribute band a while back...we then got asked to do an hour R.E.M. set on that date, so I had to learn a bunch of R.E.M. songs recently...
But...think about REM in relation to Sleep and Dreams...

8/13/22 is also the day Nelly is playing at the Iowa State Fair....Just a Dream..

R.E.M. is also from Georgia..
I think I'm supposed to pay attention to R.E.M. member Mike Mills too..
Earlier today our drummer messaged us about canceling practice, but the message didn't go through...All I got was a message saying "Dudes." Apparently he was correcting something from his first message that I didn't receive...so I was confused why he just wrote "Dudes." I thought about what to write back for a while and I almost wrote "Sup Deed" because of this kid I used to know named Mike Mills...I even remember thinking about Mike Mills from High School for about 15 minutes today because of this too....He used to say "Sup Deed" all the time and when I seen this text, It reminded me of that though...
So now, I'm seeing that R.E.M. has a member named Mike Mills....
So, I was thinking about a Mike Mills from high school when I got a text that we were canceling our R.E.M. band practice tonight...I had no idea they had a band member with that name. 

He shares a bday with Pope Francis....

















No comments:

Post a Comment