Sunday, July 17, 2022

George Clooney Batman Costume Up For Auction-My Closet Door Opening By Itself


Haha, did I literally not just blog about George Clooney and Batman yesterday?
I just got on the computer and see Bobby sent me this story this morning too lol...


The suit is going on auction 77 days or 2 months 16 days after George Clooney's bday..
Batman=77(FB)
Batman & Robin=216(FB)(Where it came from)

George Clooney=722(Jewish)
Going on auction on 7/22. 

George Timothy Clooney=86
Think about Batman and 86..just don't want to re-list them. 

For what it's worth...
BATMAN=216(FB)

Seriously, I am sitting upstairs in my chair writing this blog post. Zamien is sleeping on my bed and Jasmine just came up to take him downstairs...but he was sleeping so she left him. Right as she was leaving the room, my closet door just opened by itself lol....We were both like WTF?...I told her she definitely ain't taking him downstairs now cause of the ghost....had to have happened for a reason that I don't understand though...too strange...it sounded like something nudged it open too...but nothing is even touching the door...lol, shit creeps me out. 
I was telling her about fixing a curtain when it happened too...earlier on my way upstairs I noticed the hallway curtain was knocked down...so I put Zamien on the bed and sort've fix the curtain. It's missing nail, so will probably fall again if someone touches it.....but thinking about it...Jasmine said there was a BAT in that curtain the other day, and she caught it and took it outside...
All of this while I have coronavirus that is linked to Bats lol...
Curtain=86








 

No comments:

Post a Comment