Monday, July 25, 2022

All Seeing Eye at Def Leppard Concert Video And Nelly

The power went out at like 11pm tonight, so I sat on the porch and practiced some of the REM songs I'm supposed to learn. I knew it would be out, so I charged my phone and whatnot...
Anyway, it came back on around 250, so I came in the house and saw some video on Facebook that my friend Amy posted...Her brother is Phil who got paralyzed last summer...She is in Europe right now and posted some video of her husband while in France..
When the video was over it automatically took me to other videos she had and started playing them..
She must've went to a Def Leppard concert recently cause it took me to a video of their concert playing "Foolin".

But, as I watched the video, I noticed they had an all seeing eye in the background..

So I did a search for Def Leppard and All seeing eye...I clicked on one of the first things that came up...and when reading the comments I see they mentioned Nelly being in danger...Although, if u read the previous comments they are talking about Nelly Furtado...but it's still odd and I don't see why that was the Comments on that article lol..

Who knows...I just find it interesting for one because the all seeing eye...but then the Nelly comment....

My cousin Wario also runs sound for Def Leppard..so has to be important to him...too bad we don't really talk anymore cause I'd ask him some questions about what he knows...I dont even know his phone number anymore...I do remember him telling me about having dinner with Maynard from Tool too though...and he was always halfway awake, so I'd imagine he knows a lot...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment